Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Trainer

john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
edited September 2018 in General 426 karma

Hi all,

I just bought the LSAT Trainer to supplement my studies with 7sage. For context, I started with the Powerscore Bibles, have done 7sage CC, and have taken 6 PTs. Most recent PT was 165 with a 174 BR:
LG -2 (new PR; finished fool-proofing)
LR -11 (higher than usual despite LR drilling in the past, but I neglected LR for a while b/c of FPing )
RC -5 (new PR)

I am wondering what folks think would be the most effective use of the Trainer.

Keep taking a weekly PT and read the trainer in between? Stop PTing and knock-out the Trainer? Some combination of the two with intermittent PT breaks?

Also, for context I work full-time.

Thanks for everyone's input; I really appreciate it! 7sager's rock

How to use LSAT Trainer
  1. Best way to move forward with LSAT Trainer?11 votes
    1. Keep taking a weekly PT and read the trainer in between
      72.73%
    2. Stop PTing and knock-out the Trainer
      18.18%
    3. Some combination of the two with intermittent PT breaks
        9.09%

Comments

• Giselle112Giselle112 Alum Member
    151 karma

Complete the entire flaw section of the Trainer. That was the most helpful section for me. It sounds like you need the most help in reasoning and so much of the reasoning section focuses on flaws. Good luck!

• john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
    426 karma

@Giselle112 Thank you. I've completed the flaw drills from 7sage but you're right, I still need help on them. That's what I'll do!

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

Yes, I'll second what @Giselle112 said. The flaw section of the Trainer is very good and gave a perspective that really helped me better understand LR in general. That being said, don't stop everything you're doing for it. Keep rolling!

• JaejaebinxJaejaebinx Alum Member
    104 karma

I have also finished the CC and just bought the trainer for additional perspective. I'm following the 8-week schedule which includes PT-ing and drilling PTs 72-81. Good luck to us!!