Sooooo...retake?

Looking for opinions from those of you wiser than me! I scored a 159 on September LSAT...exactly my practice test score. Here's the complicating factor...I missed 12 on LG, also typical for me. Long story short, I have a weird spatial learning disability that makes diagramming and inferring from diagrams quite difficult for me. I am a non-traditional student at 49 years old, have a great GPA and Phi Beta Kappa membership from undergrad, am finishing an MA in the spring, and owned my own business for 20 years prior to this endeavor. So, do I try to find some additional LG resources to complement 7Sage and re-take in November? I'm not aiming for Top 14 but financial aid is an imperative. TIA for your expertise!

Comments

• msk12345msk12345 Alum Member
    247 karma

How do you know your score break down by section? I can't figure it out

• Late Not NeverLate Not Never Alum Member
    56 karma

Look at the pdf of your score sheet.

• EAnn8771EAnn8771 Alum Member
    126 karma

Have you tried to ask for accommodations during the test due to your learning disability?

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Yes I’d recommend looking into accommodations if you think extra time would help. And it’s hard to say if you should re-take without knowing your goals. T14 aside, where do you want to go? What do you need to go there?