Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing 7Sage Podcast

studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
edited March 2021 in Podcasts 1421 karma

We're excited to announce the 7Sage podcast! The podcast will cover various LSAT strategies, law school admissions, life in law school, and more!

Subscribe to our podcast:
iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Play Music | SoundCloud

We've released three episodes:

We will be releasing two more episodes in the next two weeks. And then we'll be releasing one episode a month.

Update: Two more episodes (4 and 5) released!

Update: Episodes 6 and 7 released!

Comments

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

This is amazing!!!

• FlashLSATFlashLSAT Alum Member
    293 karma

great idea

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

Wonderful! I’ve listened to almost all my webinars in my car. This is a more convenient format. It would be great to have the webinars out on the podcast. Thanks!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Subbed!

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

Love

• youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
    1755 karma

thanks! are these the same thing as the videos on youtube/webinars, or are they different?

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

Yesssss. I can't tell you how many times I've wished I could be productively using my commute to improve on the LSAT. I resorted to listening to the webinars but this will be much better.

• Kristen BKristen B Member
    388 karma

WOW! This is great.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited October 2018 13940 karma

Just released episodes number 4 and 5!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

This is so great!!! <3 Subscribed!

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    edited October 2018 4850 karma

Subscribed.

• juuyuu95juuyuu95 Member
    130 karma

subscribed!!

• Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
    410 karma

loveeeeee!

• turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    770 karma

Bless this post!!!!!

• Ellie0257Ellie0257 Member
    200 karma

Yay!!! Subscribed!

• W.F. MengW.F. Meng Member
    8 karma

soooo geeked! pun intended

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

Subscribed and Rated 5 stars for great content!

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

Uh, I mean it's nice that the old webinars are on the podcast, but will there be novel content? Will it be consistently new content? I'd really enjoy it if there was a weekly podcast that was more than AMAs please.

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

@"Adam Hawks" said:
    Uh, I mean it's nice that the old webinars are on the podcast, but will there be novel content? Will it be consistently new content? I'd really enjoy it if there was a weekly podcast that was more than AMAs please.

It would be amazing if new content was produced for the podcast, but don't underestimate the value of these webinars in podcast form. I've listened to several of these conversations multiple times and I get something new from them each time.

The stories from people who have made huge score increases should be heard by as many students as possible. There are plenty of 7sagers who are a little lost during their studies despite the effective and well structured core curriculum. There is just so much information out there that it can be hard to know what strategies are needed to overcome whatever obstacle they may be facing in their prep.

If there was novel content produced for the 7sage podcast, it would certainly be valuable and entertaining. J.Y. has said he feels unsure about the direction of the podcast, but if he decides to produce some new content it is going to be incredible. Whether the content is new or old, I think all LSAT students at various points in their prep should try to listen when they aren't studying just to reinforce the proper mindset and for extra motivation.

• Jennifer 2021-1-1Jennifer 2021-1-1 Core Member
    edited October 2018 204 karma

Omg, what are wonderful and awesome idea!!!!! I just downloaded it.

Thank you J.Y.

• K_ClimbsK_Climbs Member
    39 karma

So excited!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Will there be interviews with mentors on here who are still in the studying process in the future, maybe?

• MarClaAveMarClaAve Member
    123 karma

YES.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited October 2018 23929 karma

This is going to make my commuting time so much better!! Amazing!

• Redentore3337Redentore3337 Alum Member
    350 karma

OH THIS A PODCAST PODCAST :)

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

Awesome!!

• Danielle CDanielle C Member
    32 karma

Thanks! A little motivation and support to listen to can go a long way to keeping us all on track. Actually "hearing" other ideas, perspectives and advice is a great way to do that!

• Goku-sanGoku-san Alum Member
    44 karma

Thank you!

• Help2222Help2222 Member
    240 karma

Listened to Podcast 1-4. Awesome.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Is it really geaky for me to be so excited about this? I listened to the podcast for the first time yesterday while wating for my kids to finish their Y classes. OMG, can I just tell you how cool it was? I never really had the time to listen to the webinars - they are long. But this - this is just heavenly. I can't wait to go out later and hear more in the car! Great idea, please add more! At this rate I will be done listening to what you have very soon.

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    807 karma

Subscribed! Thank you 7sage!

• nvakhshourynvakhshoury Free Trial Member
    edited October 2018 35 karma

This is a great idea! Thank you 7sage.

With the November exam just a few weeks away, I was wondering if you can devote an episode on how people successfully got through the LSAT on their actual test day. How did they manage nerves or proctors? Did they do anything specific to stay focused or optimistic? What did they learn from their actual test day experience, and if they could do it over, would they change anything?

• Mrs. SharkMrs. Shark Alum Member
    56 karma

This podacst is very helpful. It has really caused me to be honest with myself and realize I am not studying the right way. In addition to more rituals (waking up at the same time every day, writing out the main point/summaries/author's tone/structure of RC passages, etc) every day, I am going to be more involved with the 7Sage community. JY tells you to do this in the ciriculum, but I chose to do it alone anyway. Hearing the stories of people like Josh, David, and Riley really put things into perspective. A big thank you JY and to everyone who was involved in making these podcasts.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@nvakhshoury said:
    This is a great idea! Thank you 7sage.

With the November exam just a few weeks away, I was wondering if you can devote an episode on how people successfully got through the LSAT on their actual test day. How did they manage nerves or proctors? Did they do anything specific to stay focused or optimistic? What did they learn from their actual test day experience, and if they could do it over, would they change anything?

Great suggestion

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Yes, and the week before the test--a day by day list of pointers, maybe.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

Just released episode number 6!

• laroja.mccormacklaroja.mccormack Free Trial Member
    7 karma

This is the best!!! Thank you!