Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are some video explanations missing from PT 85?

k.karmazynk.karmazyn Alum Member

Hi! Just wondering if I'm missing something. Why are some of the video explanations missing from PT 85?

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@"k.karmazyn" said:
    Hi! Just wondering if I'm missing something. Why are some of the video explanations missing from PT 85?

They haven't been uploaded :(

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14008 karma

@k.karmazyn

LG and RC are all there. It's the LR videos that are not done yet. Sorry about that! Will get as much up as I can as soon as I can.

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    edited November 2018 1694 karma

JY has been helping us with the BR sessions that he's been hosting, so he probably hasn't had time to make all the videos yet. Unfortunately, if you missed the BR sessions, you may not be able to get a good understanding of the questions until after this week.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14008 karma

Hey some more LR videos are up.

• cdaddario2cdaddario2 Member
    362 karma

If you get the chance, the BR sessions with JY are particularly informative. The more time I spend studying and using 7-Sage the more impressed I am. The opportunity to sit in and participate during a BR session w/JY and the other students is not to be missed. The level of clarity gained from these free sessions is remarkable.

• Canucks350Canucks350 Alum Member
    32 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    Hey some more LR videos are up.

I was really hoping to go through these before the exam tomorrow. One big reason why I upgraded to Ultimate+. :(