Just in case - you have until 11:59pm EST *tonight* to withdraw from tomorrow's test

LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
in General 2134 karma

Its almost 10pm in snowy Jersey and I remembered to withdraw from the test because, ofcourse, I'm not ready for it. Again. This is becoming a very nasty habit. I mean, I'm not working right now so giving the LSAC $190 is not my idea of being charitable. At this point I think I've paid their kid's college tuition.

Anyway, this is not a pity party (I will drink myself to sleep later) but more of a reminder that if you are not taking the test you still have time to withdraw and no one will ever, ever know.

Comments

• ChardiggityChardiggity Alum Member
    336 karma

Sorry, Friend. You'll get there. I should have withdrawn in September & didn't, & I kinda regret it, honestly. Best of luck and brilliant brain cell function to you!

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@Chardiggity said:
    Sorry, Friend. You'll get there. I should have withdrawn in September & didn't, & I kinda regret it, honestly. Best of luck and brilliant brain cell function to you!

Lol - God def skipped the brilliant brain cells when he made me :wink:. I did the same last September (2017) and it has haunted me every since. I'm terrified of taking the test and not improve a bazillion points. Woe is me, lol - damn it, this is not a pity party - don't let me start drinking too early. Where is my amaretto?

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Live Member
    5249 karma

It's OK. No worries. We'll get there.

2134 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    It's OK. No worries. We'll get there.

Yep... thanks dude.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I know the feeling... I’ve paid for 5 LSATs and only taken it twice lol. You’re welcome, LSAC.

Thanks for the withdraw reminder... I withdrew a few days ago too. Sigh.

2134 karma

@"Leah M B" said:
    I know the feeling... I’ve paid for 5 LSATs and only taken it twice lol. You’re welcome, LSAC.

Thanks for the withdraw reminder... I withdrew a few days ago too. Sigh.

Thanks. I feel like every test that passes by I miss a chance at a school. I feel like my options of law school would have been much greater had I taken Sept or Nov. Since I'll be taking Jan or maybe even March my options are severaly limited. At the same time I really only have a realistic chance at getting in at my two regional schools and those two schools accept late applications. Sigh - I feel like I'm settling. Good luck to you Leah.