Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Because sometimes you just need a hug

LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
edited December 2018 in Off-topic 4850 karma

https://media.giphy.com/media/94EQmVHkveNck/giphy.gif

Just feeling a little hurt right now...

Comments

• jasminesadejasminesade Alum Member
    249 karma

Sending positive vibes and a virtual hug! Whenever I feel down or I'm having a bad day, I automatically tell myself something I'm grateful for. Usually that turns my mood and day around for the better. I hope that helps and hope you feel better!

• SupernoviceSupernovice Alum Member
    edited December 2018 323 karma

Awww. Come here, Buddy. I'll hook you up. I'm more comfortable with just a fist-bump, but when hugs are the only cure, well... I'm not afraid of the "bro hug."

alt text

• sic parvis magnasic parvis magna Alum Member
    170 karma

And I got another bro-hug for you over here as well. Sending ya love and support

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Hang in there hon. :heart:

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

UCI’s first wave of admittances just rolled past me. As I sit in my office typing a Petition for Declaration of Paternity. 😓

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Aw buddy. Hang in there! The waiting is the hardest part.

https://media.giphy.com/media/lXiRKBj0SAA0EWvbG/giphy.gif

• ChardiggityChardiggity Alum Member
    336 karma

Damn, that sucks. So sorry, friend!

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

The wait sucks. Trust me, I know. I submitted my apps in Jan last year, and didn’t get accepted anywhere until August. Keep your head high and be patient! It’ll come. (Also stay off reddit and other forms, all those places did was increase my anxiety)

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

August?!! That’s nuts!!

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    Also stay off reddit and other forms, all those places did was increase my anxiety

Yeah, this. On the advice of my wife, I deleted reddit off my phone. It was causing too much stress in my life.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    edited December 2018 3652 karma

//hugs//

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Maybe go see a movie?

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited December 2018 2689 karma

You're going to be okay hon. In the long run, you will be fine and everything will fall into place. If you've done all you can, let the wheel spin, so to speak. Have a drink and enjoy life in the meantime.