Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS Swap?

If anyone wants to swap, let me know!

Comments

• edited December 2018 26 karma

Hello @Louislepauvre, I'd love to swap PS with you. I write grants for a living and have done a ton of research on writing these things (probably too much), so I love to provide feedback on writing and have a good sense for what they're looking for. Yet, of course, I'm having a heck-of-a time creating something compelling, clear, and authentic. I could really benefit from a fresh set of eyes on my PS and it sounds like you could as well. If you'd like to swap still, email me your PS at Admin note: Deleted. Spam bots might pick up your email! Please use DM.

Take care, Iris

• LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
    750 karma

@"Iris Maute-Gibson" said:
    Hello @Louislepauvre, I'd love to swap PS with you. I write grants for a living and have done a ton of research on writing these things (probably too much), so I love to provide feedback on writing and have a good sense for what they're looking for. Yet, of course, I'm having a heck-of-a time creating something compelling, clear, and authentic. I could really benefit from a fresh set of eyes on my PS and it sounds like you could as well. If you'd like to swap still, email me your PS at iris.mautegibson@gmail.com.

Take care, Iris

Thanks! I sent you an email!

• astrowiseastrowise Alum Member
    97 karma

@"Iris Maute-Gibson" and @Louislepauvre please let me know if you would like to swap your PS with me as well. I have not had too many people read mine yet and need some more feedback and would be happy to give some as well.

• maamedufiekmaamedufiek Alum Member
    edited December 2018 34 karma

@"Iris Maute-Gibson", @Louislepauvre and @astrowise I would like to swap with you all.

• skernoshskernosh Member
    18 karma

@Iris Maute-Gibson, @Louislepauvre, @astrowise and @maamedufiek I would love to swap with everyone too. Want to send me a direct message and I can send you my email?

• SupernoviceSupernovice Alum Member
    323 karma

@skernosh said:
    @Iris Maute-Gibson, @Louislepauvre, @astrowise and @maamedufiek I would love to swap with everyone too. Want to send me a direct message and I can send you my email?

I'm happy to help all of you. 💪