Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

upgrading to highest package

I am currently on the premium level on the LSAT study program. I want to know if it is worth it to upgrade to the Ultimate version ($570)? If anyone has feedback on their experiences I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

I'm very happy with it.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I think it's super worth it. Unlimited access to all prep tests, the printable versions and every question explanation, more practice sets, the LG bundle from tests 1-35, and access to all the new tests as they are released, and access to the Admissions course, which has some very useful information. I think it's a bargain at the price 7sage charges.

• lsat_kp20lsat_kp20 Alum Member
    148 karma

I would upgrade to Ultimate Plus ($750) because you get access to everything 7 sage has to offer in terms of the LSAT

• Rule No 8Rule No 8 Alum Member
    141 karma

I think it is worth it!

• sc1293sc1293 Alum Member
    134 karma

Definitely worth the upgrade as you get access to JY's explanations to all the PT questions.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I definitely think it's worth it, especially if you are still several months out from your LSAT date.

• 46 karma

I am planning to take the July test. I finished the LSAT Starter, but long story short decided to postpone to apply for fall 2020. Would I be able to complete the ultimate plus by July 2019? @MissChanandler

• lsat_kp20lsat_kp20 Alum Member
    148 karma

@"Alex Anyonymous" said:
    I am planning to take the July test. I finished the LSAT Starter, but long story short decided to postpone to apply for fall 2020. Would I be able to complete the ultimate plus by July 2019? @MissChanandler

100%! The schedule generator allows you to set the day you want to be done by. It will make a schedule that will include the PTs as well

• edited December 2018 534 karma

As someone who studied for about a year, I regret not starting off with the Ultimate package. It has so many features that you can use to target specific weaknesses, down to PT range and question type, that it is so much easier to make quick point gains. I was hesitant to upgrade as well because I didn't have $570 just laying around, but it really is worth it.

• john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
    426 karma

@"Leah M B" said:
    I think it's super worth it. Unlimited access to all prep tests, the printable versions and every question explanation, more practice sets, the LG bundle from tests 1-35, and access to all the new tests as they are released, and access to the Admissions course, which has some very useful information. I think it's a bargain at the price 7sage charges.

Complete agree with Leah here. The value here is well over the price. Part of the mission of 7sage is to offer affordable prep, and Ultimate is the biggest bang for your buck. You won't regret it.

• redshiftredshift Alum Member
    261 karma

So worth it. Being able to print LR drills by type is the biggest game changer in my life since Spotify.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Also it's easy and inexpensive to renew your access and you can pick from different amounts and you get about two weeks to renew before it expires and a notice to help make it easier.

• Sam TylerSam Tyler Alum Member
    edited December 2018 454 karma

I think it's worth considering your financial situation, as someone who is extremely poor, I saved some money buying the paper tests, and I believe I still got everything 7sage had to offer, it just would have been easier to be ultimate +. You can reach your full potential without the ultimate or ultimate +, but if you have the means it's absolutely a good purchase (I have a friend who got ultimate + and really enjoyed it)