Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What parts of my transcript does the law school get? - 7Sage Forum

What parts of my transcript does the law school get?

I have seen the academic summary report that LSAC has generated for me that has all the summary data from my transcript, but do law schools get my real transcript and see which classes I have taken?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I'm pretty sure that they can and do look at what classes you took. If someone else has different info though feel free to correct me

• Beast ModeBeast Mode Live Member
    edited December 2018 850 karma

Yes, from what I have heard from admission officers, they do look at your complete transcript. They emphasize on the classes you took and grade trends. You can always include an addendum if you want to explain further about a class or grade.

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

As part of the LSAC Credential Assembly Report, the Admissions Office receives the LSAC Law School Report (a summary that shows test scores, trends, and transcript analysis) and images of all the official transcripts submitted by your undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. These official transcripts will show dates of attendance, all classes taken, grades received, and degrees conferred.

• sortastressedbutokaysortastressedbutokay Free Trial Member
    85 karma

I really appreciate your help! Thank you all! I am glad to hear that they see all my classes.