Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to go from 148 to 153/154 (50thpercentile) in 7 weeks, doable?

aandasdaddyaandasdaddy Free Trial Member
edited December 2018 in General 18 karma

Good day 7Sagers, First Post as all my "self-study" has gotten for me was 148, just about exactly what my PT's had been. Scoring just about 50% right across the board on all sections, but fluctuating sometimes in the 75% plus for RC/LG. The question is can I make that jump in 7 weeks and what do I need to do different? Was taking a section daily timed at lunch and reviewing at night. My schools is a night school, "special student" requires me to get 50th percentile on top of some CLEP tests I already crushed.

Comments

• SupernoviceSupernovice Alum Member
    323 karma

Definitely doable. Why don't you use 7Sage? I improved more than that in less time and I didn't even complete the course's core curriculum (I found this place too late in my studies and had to take the Nov. LSAT). I wish I had found 7Sage sooner.

• LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
    750 karma

If you go through 7sage's Core Curriculum, it'll be tough to get through it in 7 weeks, and implement the ideas in PTs. I'd say bust through that CC and try to absorb it quickly; do practice sections but make sure you're blind reviewing, and thoroughly checking your answers and thinking about why you got answers wrong (don't just keep taking PTs without thorough review--you'll make almost no progress). Get off internet, all distractions. You'll have to make LSAT your life for the next 7 weeks.

• mgraha11mgraha11 Free Trial Member
    39 karma

My marks
    July-144
    September-147
    November- 153

You can do this !

• aandasdaddyaandasdaddy Free Trial Member
    18 karma

thanks everyone, good encouragement. I work full time, but am willing to do what it takes to make this happen. Is the full CC in the lowest end program from 7sage?

• Beast ModeBeast Mode Live Member
    840 karma

You got this! Try to fool proof LG, do timed LR sections as well as RC whenever you can.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Is the full CC in the lowest end program from 7sage?

Yes. The CC doesn't change across the different programs, all that changes is how many questions (and explanations) you get access to from PTs. So, for example, ultimate+ gets video explanations from PT1-85.

18 karma

Sweet, all over this today, thanks y'all, time to have NO LIFE for seven weeks.

18 karma

Quick follow up..........Apparently my 148 was close enough to garner a meeting with the Dean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it went well. Leaving the LSAT in my rear view window. Thanks everyone for the support and help! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!

• SupernoviceSupernovice Alum Member
    323 karma

@aandasdaddy said:
    Quick follow up..........Apparently my 148 was close enough to garner a meeting with the Dean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it went well. Leaving the LSAT in my rear view window. Thanks everyone for the support and help! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!

That's F'ing awesome! To hell with hanging out here for months (or years) practicing your ass off to be a professional test-taker. If you can plow forward, do it and get on with it. I'm really happy for you. Best of luck!