Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Georgetown Part-Time (Evening) Application

john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
edited December 2018 in Law School Admissions 426 karma

Can anyone shed more light on the GULC part-time application? I've done a bit of research, but I have not been able to find out if full time and part time are separate applications. Can you apply to only one or the other in a cycle, or can you apply to both? Or do you just apply to GULC in one application and then you can decide from there if you want to do full or part time? Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I haven't been able to find it.

Comments

• theLSATgrind2017theLSATgrind2017 Alum Member
    edited December 2018 440 karma

I believe you can apply to both. If I remember correctly, once you start the application, you can pick between full time, part time, or both. When I visited GULC, the Dean emphasized selecting the one you'd actually like to attend, as opposed to picking an option you think would improve your chances.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

You apply to both with one application. In the application it'll ask if you want to be considered for both programs or just one.

Your admission will specify which program you are admitted to. Once you're in one program there is a process to switch into another program (sometimes you have to wait a semester or two before being accepted).

• john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
    426 karma

Thank you @theLSATgrind2017 and @10000019 !