Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any substitute/suggestions for foolproofing without the logic games bundle? I have Ultimate

hurdlehopper101hurdlehopper101 Alum Member
edited December 2018 in General 102 karma

I'm planning on using 36-50 and using PTs 60-72 for actual PTs. I might use PTs 50-59 for drills and purchase PTs 73-84 on Amazon. Please advise.

Comments

• redshiftredshift Alum Member
    261 karma

Photocopy the LG sections in your books. Do the PTs timed, then when you’re reviewing, foolproof. Use the photocopies to repeat games

• Beast ModeBeast Mode Live Member
    840 karma

Hi there,

Although photocopying is great. I I think it's so time consuming but if you have time I say go for it. If you don't, just use a plain sheet of paper to diagram and answer questions. When it comes down to timed practice, maybe you can write on the book to imitate test conditions.

• hurdlehopper101hurdlehopper101 Alum Member
    102 karma

@redshift said:
    Photocopy the LG sections in your books. Do the PTs timed, then when you’re reviewing, foolproof. Use the photocopies to repeat games

@redshift said:

@redshift said:

What I meant to ask if this was a good idea (making 36-50 a “bundle”). However the photocopy hack is a great tip! Thanks!

• redshiftredshift Alum Member
    edited December 2018 261 karma

@hurdlehopper101

No problem. Yeah, I think it's a good idea. You want to make sure though that you're foolproofing games not only from that bundle, but also from every PT you do. I highly suggest at least purchasing a starter student acct on 7Sage. Foolproofing the games in the Core Curriculum by type before going into doing them by PT is a good idea. You don't know whether the random sample of 15 games you've chosen to include contain all the games represented on the LG portion. There are certain pattern type games, for instance, that only occur once in a blue moon, but that absolutely wrecked some people on the Nov Exam.

• hurdlehopper101hurdlehopper101 Alum Member
    102 karma

@redshift Thanks! I have ultimate so I have access to PTs 36-72. Should I first foolproof all the games I encountered in the core curriculum and then start with PTs 36-50 for foolproofing? I have three months to study for the test (Jan-March) but I'm also goign to be taking classes and want to be able to take at least 1 PT/week until the week of the March 30th exam.