Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group in Pittsburgh Area?

Hello All.
Are there any of you studying for the January LSAT in the Pittsburgh, PA area? I took the test a few weeks ago and I am working on making a better showing of it in two months. I thought if there were a couple of other people in the area we could put together a local study group, like the group in NYC did/does.

Thanks
Chris

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

I’ll be in the area until mid January. Not retaking again but happy to contribute in some way.

• cdaddario2cdaddario2 Member
    362 karma

HI There. So I enjoyed your podcast with JY last month. Could we possibly meet for a coffee or lunch? I would appreciate the chance to get your opinion and perspective on my study habits etc.
    Thanks a ton.

5320 karma

DMed you :smile:

5320 karma

If there are any other Burgh folks out there who are interested in meeting, we are looking at a few times for this week: Wednesday after 11:30 am, any time Thursday, or Friday after 11:30 am.

• Mike_RossMike_Ross Alum Member Sage
    3106 karma

Hey man, I’m presently listening to your podcast, searched Pittsburgh and was so surprised to see you here! I’m fairly close to the Pittsburgh area and would love to meet up and pick your brain too! Plus looking to find a study group as well!

5320 karma

Hi Mike. I'm happy to meet for coffee. I'll DM you.