Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling for study buddies

Hey there! I'm using the Study Buddy Beta feature but I figure I'd post here as well. I'd love to study with you if you're in the Denver, Colorado area (even meet up in person!). If you're not in Colorado, that's fine too! Let's Skype.

About me: I'm aiming to be in the 170+ club. I'm looking for someone to be a war buddy and help me stay accountable. (An accountabili-buddy if you will). I won't be testing until November, but I'm trying to move fast and study hard.

Comments

• lsatsuperstarlsatsuperstar Alum Member
    71 karma

I am in but it will be remote.

• @lsatsuperstar said:
    I am in but it will be remote.

Heck yeah dude!

• jjoushlynjjoushlyn Alum Member
    198 karma

I would love to join! Let me know the details. I live in Chicago though, so skype it is!

• buckmartinbuckmartin Alum Member
    91 karma

I’m in southern Illinois. I’d like to join as well

• TdotdotdotTdotdotdot Alum Member
    32 karma

I'm in NYC and would love to join.

• We could always do a study group. I don't know if everyone would be down with something like that.

91 karma

What time of the day/week is good?

• MindOverLSATMindOverLSAT Alum Member
    27 karma

I'd love to join in on this too. I'm in new england.

• Hey everyone. I'll get started on this as soon as possible. In the mean time, message me your email and info so that I may begin an email thread! (BCC don't worry)

• iFrannieiFrannie Alum Member
    50 karma

I am in Brooklyn but would love to join a study group. Want to test in July. Will message my email and other info. :smile:

• PhilawsopherKing180PhilawsopherKing180 Alum Member
    edited January 2019 26 karma

I live in Colorado Springs and am fairly often in the Littleton/Lakewood area...I am also aiming for a 170. Last two exams have been upper 160's. I'm taking the exam on January 26th, however. So might not be enough time to arrange a meetup. :( If I end up retaking the test I'll let you know.

• @PhilawsopherKing180 said:
    I live in Colorado Springs and am fairly often in the Littleton/Lakewood area...I am also aiming for a 170. Last two exams have been upper 160's. I'm taking the exam on January 26th, however. So might not be enough time to arrange a meetup. :( If I end up retaking the test I'll let you know.

Darn! I would have loved to study with you.

• There’s been an overwheliming response! I’ll send out an email to everyone very soon!

• Oof you folks did not hold back lol let’s see if we can work something out.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

In NYC and interested!

• Tsalagi2022Tsalagi2022 Live Member
    14 karma

Oklahoma here and interested in your study group. I am available during the day or evening. :)

91 karma

Did we pick a date to start?

• LSATstarterLSATstarter Alum Member
    31 karma

I would be interested too!

• Thank you JYThank you JY Alum Member
    328 karma

Get some! EST here. Sending message

• LastTimeLastTime Member
    88 karma

Connecticut here! I'm really interested. Please let me know the details!

• vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
    502 karma

Lets do it.

91 karma

I think @FallonAlwaysBreaks got busy with work or something. I sent a PM and no response yet.

What test does everyone want to BR? My suggestion would be either preptest 38 or preptest 85. What would everyone like to do?

What day is good for a weekly group call? Does Wednesday, Feb 6th at 7pm EST work for everyone to start?

• lsatyayylsatyayy Alum Member
    178 karma

Send me a message too! I want to be in 170+ club as well.