Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Matching timed score to BR score

lsat_kp20lsat_kp20 Alum Member

When I am taking a timed section of LR, I am missing around 8-11 questions. This is usually due to lack of time and anxiety. I usually BR every single question, and I end up missing 3-5. I usually spend 35-70 minutes to BR an entire section. I am taking the January test, so I need to figure a way to bring my timed score down to my BR score. I am sure there have been more people in my boat, so what methods did you use to bring that score down. I am thinking to do timed sections back to back to really get a feel of the time constraint (i.e 4 LR sections/day). Let me know what has and has not worked for you. Thank you so much.

Comments

• Rule No 8Rule No 8 Alum Member
    141 karma

Implement skipping strategies. There is a great webinar on here about it. Skipping allows you to pick the questions you can get right. Then it leaves you time to pick the next questions to tackle. It is difficult to process that we don't have to get every single question right to improve a few points. Skipping helps us move a couple of points. Strategy (which includes skipping) helps close the gap between BR and timed scores.