7Sage Podcast Episode #11 - 7Sager NotMyName - 148 to 174 LSAT

studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
edited March 2021 in Podcasts 1421 karma

Episode 11 just released!

Subscribe to our podcast:
iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Play Music | SoundCloud

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Great ep :)

• GUDETAMAGUDETAMA Alum Member
    114 karma

What was said about Blueprint is SO TRUE

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

@MRSPUFFSBOATINGSCHOOL said:

What was said about Blueprint?

• simple_jacksimple_jack Alum Member
    284 karma

@Bamboosprout said:

@MRSPUFFSBOATINGSCHOOL said:

What was said about Blueprint?

If I remember correctly I think that it was mentioned that BP is "less serious" and comes off more as a joke where you aren't required to put in a lot of hard work. The episode is good though, give it a listen.

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    edited January 2019 5320 karma

@Bamboosprout I think I said something along the lines of "in an attempt to make their material engaging, they veered too far into joke-y. It came off as corny to me and as a result, distracted me from the material itself".

For what it's worth, I shared this and more candid feedback with them after canceling my subscription.

• GUDETAMAGUDETAMA Alum Member
    114 karma

@NotMyName And that was one of my major problems that I had with Blueprint. It seemed like they took way too long to get to the actual point across when with 7sage its just direct as can be.
    Also I found that when I was freaking out over trying to score high on the LSAT...the constant lame jokes and attempts at humor just ended pissing me off more than helping. But also thank you so much Notmyname for doing this!

• The NoodleyThe Noodley Alum Member
    662 karma

@NotMyName thank you for the podcast! I finally discovered another one whose first around is around 30 min for LR; I wonder whether you consider every single answer choice for LR during your first round?

• LawyerBarbieLawyerBarbie Member
    164 karma

This was so true about BP. I wish I found 7 Sage first . Would have saved me time, money and mental!

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

@simple_jack said:
    @NotMyName said:

Thanks, I will =)

• LawyerBarbieLawyerBarbie Member
    164 karma

This was so true about BP. I wish I found 7 Sage first . Would have saved me time, money and mental!

• jessicacejessicace Alum Member
    90 karma

Does anyone know where to find the elaborate spreadsheet he was talking about?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@jessicace said:
    Does anyone know where to find the elaborate spreadsheet he was talking about?

You can find it here!: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/18654