Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy New Year and Words of Encouragement

Beast ModeBeast Mode Live Member
edited December 2018 in General 850 karma

Hi all,

Happy New Year! I wanted to thank JY, David and everyone at 7Sage and the community for all you do. For everyone having difficulty with lack of motivation and feeling like you want to give up, remember you're not the only one struggling. The LSAT is half of the battle but it sure can be achieved with commitment, determination and perseverance. Everyday we all have a choice to be and do better so push yourself to study hard and focus on the vision you have of yourself no matter what.

“We must dare to be great, and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage.”
-Theodore Roosevelt

Have a great day,

~BM

Comments

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Great post! Happy New Year!!

• jasmine.lsatterjasmine.lsatter Alum Member
    72 karma

Much needed - thanks! I think remembering that you can work past what you think are your intellectual limits is surprisingly difficult, but every reminder that it's possible to surpass what you think you're capable of through hard work and persistence gives me a little boost and keeps me trying. Happy new year everyone!

• Beast ModeBeast Mode Live Member
    850 karma

@Hopeful9812 Thank you and Happy New Year to you too!!

850 karma

@"jasmine.lsatter" I couldn't agree more. All is in the mind. It can be changed with effort and daily practice as you mentioned. It takes 21 days to change a habit. Happy New Year!

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I really needed this today. Happy New Year!

850 karma

Happy New Year to you too. Wishing you all the best! @Emily2122