Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Analytics Problem

rnwangumarnwanguma Alum Member
edited January 2019 in Technical Problems 160 karma

Hey 7sage,

Did y'all change the way the Analytics page works or something? I put in my answers for PT 20 LR S1 and when I hit ENTER, I can't see the answers I put of my BR answers anymore. It doesn't show them. Is it just my computer? Or it's just PT20? What's up?

Thanks!

Admin note: edited title

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

Hey @rnwanguma,

So sorry about this! I just confirmed this problem and reported it to the team. I'm hoping it gets fixed asap.

cc: @"Alan Cheuk" @studentservice

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma

@rnwanguma Sorry for the trouble! Fix is up, so you should be able to see the answers you entered again. Please let us know if you run into any difficulties

• rnwangumarnwanguma Alum Member
    160 karma
    160 karma

Hey @"Alan Cheuk" @studentservice @akistotle

help

So I tried putting in my answers again and the Analytics page is still doing the same thing. I can't see neither the answers I put during my timed PT run, nor my BR answers. Please let me know what the situation is and when and how it can be resolved. Thanks!

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@rnwanguma said:
    Hey @"Alan Cheuk" @studentservice @akistotle

help

So I tried putting in my answers again and the Analytics page is still doing the same thing. I can't see neither the answers I put during my timed PT run, nor my BR answers. Please let me know what the situation is and when and how it can be resolved. Thanks!

Sorry about that! We confirmed working on our end 😞

Can you clear cache (https://7sage.com/clear-cache/) on your browser and force refresh ("Command + Shift + R" (Mac) or press "Ctrl + F5" (Windows)) and see if it works?

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

@rnwanguma it works for me too now

• Alexa2019Alexa2019 Member
    43 karma

Same thing is happening to me today. When I click a past PT from LSAT Analytics, my timed answers are there but my BR answers are cleared. I have to keep re-entering my BR answers and if I go to the enter answers page they are cleared again. #help

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@stephaniegill8 said:
    Same thing is happening to me today. When I click a past PT from LSAT Analytics, my timed answers are there but my BR answers are cleared. I have to keep re-entering my BR answers and if I go to the enter answers page they are cleared again. #help

Sorry about that! We're looking into this now.

1421 karma

@studentservice said:

@stephaniegill8 said:

Sorry about that! We're looking into this now.

Again, so sorry about this! We think we fixed the problem just now. Please force refresh (“Command + Shift + R” (Mac) or press “Ctrl + F5” (Windows)) again and see if it works.

edited January 2019 160 karma

@studentservice Finally it works for me now! Thank you so much!