Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with Printing PDFs... it takes forever to print...

It seems like 7Sage deleted the web versions of prep tests this week... Instead, we only have encrypted PDF version of preptests.

It took me seconds to print a preptest in balck and white before. Now it takes 15 miniutes to print 3 pages in balck and white!

The size of PDFs is too big for printers to handle.

Could you please advise me what should I do? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• jhbm_nycjhbm_nyc Alum Member
    568 karma

A related question: how do you print a protected PDF without the watermark? Whenever I print, there's always huge text saying "This document x was purchased by y" across each page.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

Hi @"Adam Z. Xie",

Thank you for your patience. As we emailed you, we put the flipbooks back in for PrepTests up to PrepTest 84. For those PTs, there is a little link underneath the PDF for you to see in the old flipbook format.

(Thanks for tagging, @lsatplaylist!)

@jhbm_nyc said:
    A related question: how do you print a protected PDF without the watermark? Whenever I print, there's always huge text saying "This document x was purchased by y" across each page.

Sorry, you can't get rid of the watermark. It should be small though. Can you send us a picture of what it looks like from this page? https://7sage.com/contact-us/ Thank you so much!

• buckmartinbuckmartin Alum Member
    91 karma

@studentservice I have been having the exact same issue. It takes so long to print now. I almost sent my printer back to Best Buy! So glad I found this page.

Anyway, I tried clicking on the little link underneath the PDF to see the old flipbook format. When I click the dropdown I get the flip book, but there is no option to print. When I scroll over the flip book it says "Click to view in full screen", but when I click it nothing happens. There are no other options shown. Is there anything else I can try?

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@buckmartin said:
    @studentservice I have been having the exact same issue. It takes so long to print now. I almost sent my printer back to Best Buy! So glad I found this page.

Anyway, I tried clicking on the little link underneath the PDF to see the old flipbook format. When I click the dropdown I get the flip book, but there is no option to print. When I scroll over the flip book it says "Click to view in full screen", but when I click it nothing happens. There are no other options shown. Is there anything else I can try?

Sorry for the delay in our response! Do you not see the print button?:
    https://imgur.com/8pOCGod

Can you try clearing cache on your browser?: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/