Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Tutor?

Aristotle JonesAristotle Jones Alum Member
in General 166 karma

Hi you all,

I listened to the latest 7sage podcast episode and the young man sharing his testimony mentioned that he got a tutor from the community. I have always been interested in this. Can anyone point in the right direction to make that happen for myself?

Best,

Aristotle

Comments

• Harvey_lHarvey_l Alum Member
    268 karma

Hey guys, I have a question how does a tutor help you, and how do you know if you need one?

• Aristotle JonesAristotle Jones Alum Member
    166 karma

@Harvey_l said:
    Hey guys, I have a question how does a tutor help you, and how do you know if you need one?

For me, I am thinking about one for more accountability.

• SLP_futureJDSLP_futureJD Alum Member
    464 karma

@Harvey_l I got a tutor after taking the LSAT in November to help me solidify my LR skills and identify specific areas I need to focus on. Having a tutor has helped me to solidify my timing and my approach to test taking in general. I appreciate the insight that my tutor has had to offer on "tricks" that the LSAT writers employ that are not necessarily highlighted in the videos. I wish I had started with a tutor sooner in my LSAT journey- I maybe wouldn't have to be taking the test this 2nd go round. If you're able to hire a tutor, I highly recommend it. I used the tutors provided in the link mentioned above and emailed them all for their availability. I chose my tutor based on $$ and availability. I also knew I needed help with LR, so I chose one who specializes in LR. My tutor I had an initial free consultation and I found it helpful, so I committed. Hope that helps!