Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games not loading on here?

adamliebermanadamlieberman Free Trial Member

I’m been having an issue with this app since the last update (Version 2.1.1). When I open the logic games tab, it refuses to show me anything other than the discussion board (as in, the discussion board that’s supposed to just be under the discussion tab)... so I am unable to access the LG video walkthroughs. I saw in another thread that someone had a workaround through another tab but nothing i’ve tried has worked for me. Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@adamlieberman said:
    I’m been having an issue with this app since the last update (Version 2.1.1). When I open the logic games tab, it refuses to show me anything other than the discussion board (as in, the discussion board that’s supposed to just be under the discussion tab)... so I am unable to access the LG video walkthroughs. I saw in another thread that someone had a workaround through another tab but nothing i’ve tried has worked for me. Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated!

Sorry about that! We'll look into this problem.

Does it show the blue "Logic Games" at the top of the screen? If so, you can tap the title at the top of the screen (= the blue "Logic Games") to go back to the main page for Logic Games.

https://imgur.com/bEVIpnW

• adamliebermanadamlieberman Free Trial Member
    edited January 2019 5 karma

That’s perfect. Thank you very much!