Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC GPA

I retook a class and went from a C to an A. From my understanding the LSAC counts both. However on my transcript it has both grades but the first one has a 0.00 credit therefore not changing my Undergrad GPA. Also next to the C there is a status column that includes an "E" which according to my schools website means "Repeated course; grade is excluded in cumulative grade point average; hours are excluded from hours earned."

So with that said, does the LSAC count the original grade when there is zero credit given? How could they assume the credit possible? Or would they just go to the second grade and take that credit and apply it to both?

Comments

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

LSAC counts both. I had something similar on my transcript but on LSAC there’s no 0 credits/replacement grade listed

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Yeah. They usually count both. So your ultimate gpa averages out to be like a B for that class. LSAC GPA is usually lower than your normal gpa because of things like this.