Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Center Issue

livesofotherslivesofothers Alum Member
in General 22 karma

Due to circumstances in the classroom we were taking (speaker in the classroom was on and for some reason only making noises when the test was in session), our exam was halted after section 1 and then again after section 2. We ended up moving to a new classroom before beginning section 3. I personally wasn't too bothered by the circumstance while solving the problems, but I do think the constant interruptions affected my concentration. The proctors said they noted the issue and would be reporting it to LSAC, specifically that the people taking the exam in the classroom were affected in section 1 and section 2 and that we ended up having to switch rooms. I surely don't wish this to happen upon anyone, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea what would happen next. For example, will LSAC follow-up? Will they leave some indication for admissions officers in the case that applicants choose not to cancel? I'm not cancelling - I can't, really, since this was my last exam and I'm applying in this cycle. So it was disappointing that my last LSAT ended up being in the worst standardized testing environment I have ever experienced but there's not much I can do about it. But I am still curious as to what, if anything will happen. Any thoughts?

Comments

• ChardiggityChardiggity Alum Member
    336 karma

They're probably not going to do much about it, unfortunately. And the fact that you can't wait any longer means that you couldn't take advantage of anything like an offered retake anyway. Fingers crossed that you did better than you think!