dansykes94dansykes94 Core Member
edited January 2020 in Law School Admissions 112 karma

Comments

• dansykes94dansykes94 Core Member
    112 karma

Seems as though admissions are down this year too.... Hope ;-;

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

Call and find out. Powerscore's chart claims that UIUC will conditionally accept LSATs after January 2019: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/which-lsat-should-i-take-for-a-fall-2019-start-is-june-too-late

I intent to send out application ASAP and ask them to wait until the March scores are published before making a decision.

Keep in mind that, if you submit your applications and decide to reapply at a later date, you will be counted as a reapplicant, meaning that you may have lower chances of admission at the schools you applied to this year.

Should i write some kind of adendum?

No.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Just so you know, UI-UC bumped their LSAT %'s to 157 / 162 / 164 this year. They still appear to be giving good money, as they offered me $$$ for my 163. They are on my short list and I wish you luck. However, do be careful about applying / withdrawing / applying again. Some schools (don't know if UI-UC is one of them) do appear to penalize re-applicants who fail to matriculate on a previous offer.

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

You should contact the Office of Admissions and make sure that they will accept the March LSAT results. The UICU website says the deadline is March 15. Some schools have "priority" deadlines, meaning it is a deadline for the website but in actuality they will continue to receive applications past that date. Some admissions offices will continue to read and admit candidates past the first deposit deadline April and into the early summer as long as they need to fill the class. Good luck!