Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Next Three Weeks

GuillaumeGuillaume Alum Member

Maybe it is a symptom of our generation's tendency for instant gratification but does anyone else feel like the next three weeks are going to drag on forever??? I can't believe it's only been a little over a day since we took the January exam. What are you people doing to pass the time? It feels weird not having to do drills and PTs anymore...

Comments

• ChardiggityChardiggity Alum Member
    336 karma

Nah, I grew up on analog everything, and those three weeks still took foreeeeeeeevvvvverrrrrr. My sympathy and condolences!

• GreatDay8GreatDay8 Alum Member
    130 karma

Dude I have no idea what to do. I was ready to know my score the moment I put my pencil down. I really think this will be the longest three weeks ever.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

If it helps, know that waiting three weeks for a fixed information release date is a cake wake compared to the waiting for an uncertain admission decision after you hit submit on your law school applications. Obsessive takes on a whole new meaning when you have access to a status checker.

• mjmonte17mjmonte17 Alum Member
    757 karma

I hate waiting, but I just continue to study as normal, hopefully I won’t have to re-take but I took this exam not being 100% ready so I’m not expecting anything special. I took January as a test run for March, June, and July if need be.

• GuillaumeGuillaume Alum Member
    652 karma

@LSAT_Wrecker said:
    If it helps, know that waiting three weeks for a fixed information release date is a cake wake compared to the waiting for an uncertain admission decision after you hit submit on your law school applications. Obsessive takes on a whole new meaning when you have access to a status checker.

Oh believe me, I am just as obsessed about that and checking admission discussion boards lol. Between waiting for law schools and the lsat I am becoming slightly OCD.

I only applied to two law schools. Looking back I should have applied to some backup schools to at least have the assurance that I got in “somewhere” by now.