Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Id like some opinions on my approach to BR!

tayanthony31tayanthony31 Core Member
in General 81 karma

Would it be wise to br just the logic reasoning section? Its the only section I have finished completely in the curriculum. My only hang up is that by doing that im not getting a feel for the entire test.

Which is the better study method?
  1. Should I blind review each section of the test seperately?4 votes
    1. Yes
      75.00%
    2. No
      25.00%

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited February 2019 23929 karma

I would recommend holding off on PTs until you finish the core curriculum. I took a few while I was going through it and in retrospect wish I just spent that time on the lessons and problem set modules.

• hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member
    973 karma

I can't speak to the curriculum since I only used the free materials, but I will say that I BR'd EVERYTHING... all sections, whether done individually or in PT, regardless of which type.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Definitely do not break apart tests to just BR LR. There's no point in taking fresh PT's to 'test yourself' because it's a waste of material. If you're afraid of forgetting what you've learned while you finish up LG and RC in the core curriculum, then you can always revisit the questions you've already done to test your reasoning. Or you can do LR sections from PT35 and under since that's where 7sage draws its curriculum questions for.

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

Not sure what your question actually means, but yeah. BR everything. Including the drills in the core curriculum. But before you finish the CC, it's understandable if you can't solve some of the questions, and it's ok to not get everything. Just make a record of the questions you couldn't figure out and come back to it later?