Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you post on the discussion boards after access expires?

juanmapmjuanmapm Alum Member
in Forum Rules 379 karma

My access will expire in six days and I will not be retaking the LSAT. However, I have some crazy law school decisions to make and was hoping to posit questions about deciding on schools to the 7Sage squad in the coming weeks and months. Can I post questions/reply to comments with an expired account?

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Absolutely! The board is free and open for everyone. Please do keep us posted on your decision! It's so fun to see how everyone's LSAT journey turns into admission offers. :)

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

I would think the answer is yes. Otherwise we wouldn't get people with titles like "Ultimate+ Alum."

• juanmapmjuanmapm Alum Member
    379 karma

Good point @FixedDice and thanks @"Leah M B" !! I have had a cycle beyond my wildest expectations and am now freaking out about decisions/loans/imposter syndrome but I'm glad I can still turn to 7Sage for some support :)

8392 karma

@juanmapm That is amazing news!!! Do you have any front runners so far?

379 karma

@"Leah M B" I somehow tricked Harvard to accept me last week, despite my 2(!) 162s on file (my January score was not released yet), and have been in shock ever since. Before then, I was pretty much set on Penn or UVA but need to wait hear back from schools regarding financial aid. I have been incredibly blessed this cycle and am so glad I shot my shot to reaches. What about you??

8392 karma

@juanmapm Holy crap, what an awesomely difficult decision you have to make! That's amazing, I hope you are taking a moment to set aside stress over the decision, and simply sit and soak up the feeling that so many amazing schools want you to be part of their class! That is incredible.

I applied later than I had hoped this year (mostly in January), and have yet to hear back from the majority. So far, I have a WUSTL acceptance (with a somewhat disappointing scholarship offer), and UCI with an unexpectedly fantastic scholarship offer haha. Plus 2 acceptances to regional schools in my area. Still waiting on a couple target schools and my reaches. So, there's a lot that's still up in the air. However, I am pretty happy about things as they stand - solid offers from T20(ish) schools, and another very good offer for a regional in my hometown. Anything else is a cherry on top!

379 karma

@"Leah M B" Thank you so much! I am definitely still processing through the shock but am also enjoying being blessed with having these choices.

UCI is an amazing school in an amazing area (my partner lives a couple minutes south from the school - the beach is like ten minutes away!!) and I'm confident you'll hear back good news from the schools you are waiting on. I'm confident you will make an amazing classmate and attorney wherever you end up!

• hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member
    973 karma

@juanmapm Hey, I never had a 7sage subscription but I still post here because 7sage's free materials literally allowed me to get the score I wanted. Stick around!