• psorcipsorci Member
    36 karma

I'm in as well!

• evelynpeichunshihevelynpeichunshih Free Trial Member
    25 karma

I'm IN!!!!

• CelinenyCelineny Member
    19 karma

Finally! In NYC and also looking to study full time 40+ hours (but for June). Diagnostic 160, ambitious goal - 180. Whereabouts in the city are you based?

• Did I StutterDid I Stutter Member
    384 karma

Hey @"selineh.sarian" ! If you're starting off at 160 then I think 180 might be indeed reachable! lol
    I live a few blocks away from yankee stadium. How about you?

• fiona0987fiona0987 Alum Member
    16 karma

I'm in!

• alyssamcc0593alyssamcc0593 Alum Member
    290 karma

I’m in

• Poppy2709Poppy2709 Member
    18 karma

I'm in! I'm Canadian, but i'm based in Brazil as my husband is working here. Please let me know if you're thinking about meeting online and the times you prefer. I'm flexible as I am currently not working.

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

There is a June group that has started. It might be best to work with that group until the end of May and then splinter off for July.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

Hey there. We have a small BR group that has been meeting in the lounge of my building in Long Island City, and it's been extremely helpful. Maybe we could combine efforts? I'm currently trying to lift my 152 much closer to my BR score of 169.

• Isabella-1Isabella-1 Alum Member
    edited February 2019 44 karma

Hey there! My name is Isabella. I'm taking the June test, but I'm taking JY's advice and registering for July as backup. I'm in Philly and would definitely be willing to go up to NYC occasionally to meet up as well as talking on here. My goal is 170+ as well. Let me know what you think!

• shrutisrivshrutisriv Alum Member
    47 karma

I'm taking the March LSAT but would definitely interested if you're meeting online (I'm not in NYC).

• LawdreaminLawdreamin Member
    62 karma

Im in !!

384 karma

@"Adam Hawks" said:
    There is a June group that has started. It might be best to work with that group until the end of May and then splinter off for July.

Yea, I know. I showed interest in joining that group your talking about a couple of days ago but I wasn't added - not sure what happened.

384 karma

@Poppy2709 said:
    I'm in! I'm Canadian, but i'm based in Brazil as my husband is working here. Please let me know if you're thinking about meeting online and the times you prefer. I'm flexible as I am currently not working.

Online! and I'm hoping to figure out what time is best for everyone. What time zone are you in?

384 karma

@2ndTimestheCharm said:
    Hey there. We have a small BR group that has been meeting in the lounge of my building in Long Island City, and it's been extremely helpful. Maybe we could combine efforts? I'm currently trying to lift my 152 much closer to my BR score of 169.

Of course! I'll message you my number and we can text?

384 karma

@isabellalhampton said:
    Hey there! My name is Isabella. I'm taking the June test, but I'm taking JY's advice and registering for July as backup. I'm in Philly and would definitely be willing to go up to NYC occasionally to meet up as well as talking on here. My goal is 170+ as well. Let me know what you think!

Sounds great! We can work together remotely if you'd like since I know philly is a bit of a drive from here lol. I'm trying to set something up online for everyone. Let know If you're down for that!

• Poppy2709Poppy2709 Member
    18 karma

@AngelyMP said:

@Poppy2709 said:

Online! and I'm hoping to figure out what time is best for everyone. What time zone are you in?

Brasilia Standard Time (we are currently two hours ahead of NY). Look forward to hearing from you :)

• crazycalmcrazycalm Free Trial Member
    157 karma

I'm in!

• elias7291elias7291 Alum Member
    269 karma

In. Live in LA.

• penguin25penguin25 Alum Member
    13 karma

I'm debating if I should take the exam in July too! I'm pretty devastated & scared from my last exam (Dec. 2017) as I had a really disappointing score of 140. I've been studying on and off from then and now juggling life and working full time. I'm aiming for a 170 on my next exam (really hoping I won't have to take it again). I don't have anyone around in person to run to when LSAT frustrations kick in. I live in Hawaii. Let me know if I can join this amazing group. :)

• 200baliv200baliv Alum Member
    3 karma

Live in LA. Also in.

1810 karma

@AngelyMP said:

@2ndTimestheCharm said:

Sounds good!

384 karma

@penguin25 said:
    I'm debating if I should take the exam in July too! I'm pretty devastated & scared from my last exam (Dec. 2017) as I had a really disappointing score of 140. I've been studying on and off from then and now juggling life and working full time. I'm aiming for a 170 on my next exam (really hoping I won't have to take it again). I don't have anyone around in person to run to when LSAT frustrations kick in. I live in Hawaii. Let me know if I can join this amazing group. :)

I took the test in Dec 2016 and had a score I was very unhappy with. Maybe just really focus your efforts on becoming better sign up for the july test. According to LSAC, becasue July will be the transitionary administration from paper to digital format, they are going to allow test takers to view their score and then cancel if they want to. So maybe that is something to consider?

384 karma

@isabellalhampton said:

Philly is a bit of a drive so you don't have to go through all that trouble! I'm doing the same as you by registering for the July exam and the September one. You can join our whatsapp group chat if you'd like!

• michael_theodoremichael_theodore Alum Member
    253 karma

I'm in!!

384 karma

I think i got everyone. please let me know if i didn't!

• Ms NikkiMs Nikki Alum Member
    edited February 2019 128 karma

I'm in! I'm not local but I'd love to check in or what not

• Persevere QuePersevere Que Alum Member
    23 karma

Im down! I am in philly, but would love to check in as well!

• shrutisrivshrutisriv Alum Member
    47 karma

Please add me too - if you'd be conducting online sessions. I am not based in NYC so will not be able to meet up to discuss.

• Beast ModeBeast Mode Live Member
    839 karma

Hi, I would like to join in as well. Thank you!

• Isabella-1Isabella-1 Alum Member
    44 karma

@AngelyMP said:

@isabellalhampton said:

Philly is a bit of a drive so you don't have to go through all that trouble! I'm doing the same as you by registering for the July exam and the September one. You can join our whatsapp group chat if you'd like!

Yes! I'd love to join your whatsapp group. I will message you my number.

• unlikeyprodigyunlikeyprodigy Core Member
    4 karma

I'm in NYC as well and would love to join . I can do second week of March because I'm on Spring Break then. Let me know

• Andrew AlterioAndrew Alterio Alum Member
    394 karma

Hey!
    156 diagnostic, 173+ goal score.
    Would love to join you guys for either in-person in NYC or online study.
    Please let me know how I can join.

• michael_theodoremichael_theodore Alum Member
    253 karma

150 diagnostic. 175+ goal score.

• historyteacherhistoryteacher Alum Member
    16 karma

I'm in North Jersey, but I could meet the group in NYC if you meet on a weekend. I'm not able to study full time b/c I work full time. I try to study for about 20 hours a week.

• Jay TeeJay Tee Alum Member
    298 karma

I'd like to join the online group please!

• MambaMentality93MambaMentality93 Live Member
    503 karma

I'm in Brooklyn and would be able to meet up once a week!

• CurlyQQQCurlyQQQ Alum Member
    295 karma

I'm in NYC and would love to do this!

• Hopeful16-1Hopeful16-1 Alum Member
    69 karma

Hi! I'm in British Columbia (Canada) and would also like to join. Unless it's too late lol

• Q_ESQUIREQ_ESQUIRE Alum Member
    71 karma

If youre havin online BR, please add me :) I'm in!

• Im still not sure if i will be taking the July exam because I've been studying for only a month and hence completed only 40% of the CC, but i'd like to join if you dont mind.149 diagnostic 160-165 target score!

• TuakuHijTuakuHij Alum Member
    39 karma

I'm in as well. I'm based in LA

• vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
    502 karma

Im in

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    edited February 2019 807 karma

Yay! I am excited that so many are joining! This is awesome :blush:

• stardiazia.chamblissstardiazia.chambliss Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I’m in ! Please Add me. I’m NY. Taking JUNE LSAT

• ecarr_12ecarr_12 Live Member
    187 karma

I'm in! In the NY area and looking at July as well.

• hurdlehopper101hurdlehopper101 Alum Member
    102 karma

I’m in!

1810 karma

@AngelyMP said:

@2ndTimestheCharm said:

I'm wondering if we could still talk about possible meetings in NYC? Or is this all just virtual BR?