Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of conditional diagramming statement questions?

shrutisrivshrutisriv Alum Member

I've been trying to improve my LR, and I find that a lot of the questions I get stuck on seem to be conditional diagramming questions (be in weaken/ MSS / NA / SA, etc.) .. wanted to drill them to try and improve. If anyone has a list of conditional diagramming questions across different question types, please share- it would be a real lifesaver! I don't see a filter for them on 7sages separately unfortunately..

Comments

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

It may help to upgrade from starter to like ultimate. I started with starter and realized I wanted more questions. I needed the extra questions, difficult questions, explainations, drilling sets, and more. It allows you to also make your own question bank and print them off if you are struggling with a certain area. It has been very helpful so far. With the starter, you only get the easier question types, but that wasn't that helpful for the test. I kept getting confused on the harder questions and it helped me to have seen the harder questions in the set already. If you like, feel free to message me and we can discuss more strategies for Logical Reasoning!

• shrutisrivshrutisriv Alum Member
    47 karma

@Princess said:
    It may help to upgrade from starter to like ultimate. I started with starter and realized I wanted more questions. I needed the extra questions, difficult questions, explainations, drilling sets, and more. It allows you to also make your own question bank and print them off if you are struggling with a certain area. It has been very helpful so far. With the starter, you only get the easier question types, but that wasn't that helpful for the test. I kept getting confused on the harder questions and it helped me to have seen the harder questions in the set already. If you like, feel free to message me and we can discuss more strategies for Logical Reasoning!

Thanks for the suggestion, though I'm not sure I have enough time to go through all the problem sets/ etc. on the Ultimate before the March test, which is the one I'm planning on taking, and I already have most of the PTs from PT1-85, barring 3/4 of them. Though I will look into it, definitely sounds like it may be helpful!