Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Your official decision has been mailed to you"

CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
in General 1270 karma

Is there any information I can glean from this language. Is it truly neutral? Just saw this on a status checker. Thanks.

Comments

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited April 2018 1804 karma

Based on my experience, whatever comes through the mailbox without prior direct contact is not positive. But schools have different policies, so somebody might be able to say otherwise...

1804 karma

What school are we talking about, by the way? Would you mind naming the school?

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

The school is important as every school has a different policy. Georgetown still uses snail mail.

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

@FixedDice @Emily2122 Thanks for the responses. It was from Loyola Law School, and I was admitted. I googled this topic like crazy and essentially what it comes down to is you don't know and you just have to wait. Best of luck to y'all!

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Congrats!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Admitted! Awesome! Is this your 1st choice?

edited April 2018 1804 karma

Congratulations!

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

Good luck!

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

Thank you! It’s probably the best la law school in terms of energy, but unless I get significant financial aid I won’t go. I applied with the feb test and am feeling he effects of such a late application. I plan to take the July lsat and reapply in sept. The wait is painful but I know reapplying early with a higher lsat will results in a totally different cycle for me. Not to mention that apparently this was a crazy competitive cycle!

• LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member
    335 karma

@"H96 J.D" thought you might be interested in this thread. Stay hopeful!!!