Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Late Applicant Anxiety

LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member

Hi all,

I submitted late (mid-Feb) and I was hoping some 7sagers could share their stories? Particularly their results.
Obviously there's nothing I can really change but it'd be nice to hear from people who were are currently in my situation or were late applicants in the past.

Comments

• kpj744___kpj744___ Alum Member
    231 karma

So I just applied to some schools end January/early February, and I already heard back from one, and was accepted with some $$. I also had panic feelings about being "late" but this one school in particular was super fast in responding! I have to say it's not a T14, but I'm not looking for that, either. So there may be a difference in terms of where you have applied versus the responses you might get here.

• LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member
    335 karma

@kpj744___ said:
    So I just applied to some schools end January/early February, and I already heard back from one, and was accepted with some $$. I also had panic feelings about being "late" but this one school in particular was super fast in responding! I have to say it's not a T14, but I'm not looking for that, either. So there may be a difference in terms of where you have applied versus the responses you might get here.

YAY! Glad to hear you got in somewhere recently! I am also not looking for a T14 lol.

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

Anedoctal of course, but went complete for Columbia early Feb/late Jan and got in recently. This is a slow cycle so late apps really aren't as punishing as they have been for previous cycles.

• kpj744___kpj744___ Alum Member
    231 karma

@LAWYERED sometimes I wish there were more DBs for us non-T14 dreamers. :smile:

• LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member
    335 karma

@kpj744___ said:
    @LAWYERED sometimes I wish there were more DBs for us non-T14 dreamers. :smile:

same! :/ especially for the kids that aren't like omg wahhh I only got a 169 even though I was testing at 172. LOL. Shade intended haha.