First Response - In at Emory!

Woo! With a scholarship too though they said they'd FedEx the deets so I'm not sure for how much yet. Of course I still need to hear from everyone else but I was thrilled that I really did it and got into a high enough ranked school because my UGPA is mediocre, my undergraduate school unheard of and I had a very tight study schedule for the LSAT so, I wasn't sure I'd get in anywhere while I was crunching the core curriculum, but, fuck yeah! I shall be an attorney.

Comments

• foreverconfusedforeverconfused Alum Member
    123 karma

Congratssss!!!!

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

@stevencamendola said:
    Woo! With a scholarship too though they said they'd FedEx the deets so I'm not sure for how much yet. Of course I still need to hear from everyone else but I was thrilled that I really did it and got into a high enough ranked school because my UGPA is mediocre, my undergraduate school unheard of and I had a very tight study schedule for the LSAT so, I wasn't sure I'd get in anywhere while I was crunching the core curriculum, but, fuck yeah! I shall be an attorney.

wooooohooo! Congrats!

• Did I StutterDid I Stutter Member
    384 karma

Congrats!!!

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    807 karma

CONGRATULATIONS!

• jul.kim6jul.kim6 Alum Member
    28 karma

Congrats!!

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Congrats!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Great work!

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

Congratulations! Time to partyyyy haha

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

Congratulations!

• Q_ESQUIREQ_ESQUIRE Alum Member
    71 karma

Congratulations Steven!! can you kindly share your stats?

• squanchersquancher Alum Member
    11 karma

Congratulations!!

• The NoodleyThe Noodley Alum Member
    662 karma

Congrats!!

• stevencamendolastevencamendola Alum Member
    150 karma

@QuinnyESQ said:
    Congratulations Steven!! can you kindly share your stats?

January LSAT 168 (A disappointment to me, but here we are anyway), LSAC GPA 3.12/3.06 (Lower than my actual transcripts say, meh).

Other factors include a long and impressive resume since school, an above average GPA addendum in that my reasons for not having a higher GPA are not typical and are understandable, and a felicitous talent with writing.

• LisaB_06LisaB_06 Alum Member
    3 karma

I got into Emory with a scholarship too! 168 LSAT (very upsetting, was aiming for 170).