Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2019 BR Study Group- UPDATED!

Comments

• NicolekhNicolekh Alum Member
    335 karma

@shrutisriv said:
    I was really looking forward to joining today's BR but couldn't end up making it .. when will you guys be doing the 2nd LR section for PT 62 / the next BR session? The schedule only mentions next Sunday for PT 65.. will there be another one for the second LR section of PT 62 anytime before the next PT?

Hi- We will be meeting this Thursday (Feb 28) at 7pm to go over section 2 of PT 62!

335 karma

@"Nina-LSAT" said:
    Please sign me up. Thanks.

@Nina-LSAT just click the link above when you are ready to join- no signing up needed!

• shrutisrivshrutisriv Alum Member
    47 karma

@Nicolekh said:

@shrutisriv said:
    I was really looking forward to joining today's BR but couldn't end up making it .. when will you guys be doing the 2nd LR section for PT 62 / the next BR session? The schedule only mentions next Sunday for PT 65.. will there be another one for the second LR section of PT 62 anytime before the next PT?

Hi- We will be meeting this Thursday (Feb 28) at 7pm to go over section 2 of PT 62!

@Nicolekh great, thanks a ton. Will join in then!

• corinneavc07-1corinneavc07-1 Alum Member
    74 karma

Please sign me up.

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

@Nicolekh said:

@shrutisriv said:

Yay!

• beccallyne-1beccallyne-1 Alum Member
    3 karma

I'm interested too!
    Thanks!

• PearsonSpecterLittUpPearsonSpecterLittUp Alum Member
    588 karma

I'd love to join :)

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    602 karma

Will all the sessions be LR only?

• Jennifer 2021-1-1Jennifer 2021-1-1 Core Member
    204 karma

Me too, please sign me in . Thank you

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

Thanks for a great session everyone!

• 65 karma

This is so awesome! Thank you for organizing! I am so excited to have study buddies!!!

• LSATsavageLSATsavage Member
    21 karma

Will these videos be recorded for those who cant attend to view it later?

602 karma

Please add me.

• henry_wuhenry_wu Alum Member
    31 karma

Hi everyone, I will be leading the BR today of PT 65 Section 1 (Logical Reasoning) starting at 7pm.

Please add questions you'd like to go over in the google docs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qNiIR_pqKQBPBnflvq_AgTmWZSi3O8Rb-UvgeQfnMUY/edit?usp=sharing

The link to join is:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/879623125

You can also dial in:

United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
    Access Code: 879-623-125
    Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
    Dial: 67.217.95.2##879623125
    Cisco devices: 879623125@67.217.95.2

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

Hi folks as mentioned in session we are doing a post BR review of pt 58 on Tuesday evening.

You Can join the march whatsapp group chat for further details or just pm me and I'll add you on skype.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HEr9S37YrIFBZNN6w4pFpZ

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

@"Michael.Cinco" Hi, I’d like to join, thank you!

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

@"Michael.Cinco" sorry, I missed it last Sunday night. So this Tuesday evening you guys will do second session of LR at 7:00pm? Could I still click that link "https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/879623125" to join this BR review? Thank you!

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

Whoa, this is getting hijacked here. The schedule is on page 1. I have no idea where PT 58 came from.

@henry_wu Sorry I was not able to attend the first part, I'll be there for Thursday night.

edited March 2019 602 karma

@Alice003 We're doing PT 65, Section 4 this Thursday (3/7/19). Yes, use the same link.

PT 58 is what the March Study Group is doing today.

691 karma

@LivinLaVidaLSAT, thanks for telling me or I will join it this evening:)

335 karma

@LSATsavage said:
    Will these videos be recorded for those who cant attend to view it later?

Hi! Unfortunately no :(

990 karma

I'll be skipping out this next week and I'll be back for PT 69 & 71.

Also has anyone else had some latency issues with GoToMeeting? It's running slow for me.

2116 karma

Depending on which one the March BR Group does I may not be in on Sunday's.

And after Pt69 there's no overlap.

If I don't get to talk to you guys again it was a BLAST Br'ing with you folks, best of luck in the June LSAT!

691 karma

@Adam Hawks, I had the issue of latency with GoToMeeting like you tonight. The voice of speakers was changed sometimes.
    @Michael.Cinco, I hope you could continue joining us. Your analysis was very helpful in BR. Thank you everyone tonight, it was a great BR review!

990 karma

@"Michael.Cinco" said:
    Depending on which one the March BR Group does I may not be in on Sunday's.

And after Pt69 there's no overlap.

If I don't get to talk to you guys again it was a BLAST Br'ing with you folks, best of luck in the June LSAT!

Door is open if you want to continue your studies. It was great to have you there tonight.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

Hey, everyone. Just making sure this group is still doing the Sunday schedule at the start of this post? I've been stuck late at work the past few Sundays, but I've been tailoring my longterm study schedule in order to be ready for some of them, and I'm planning on joining this Sunday for 67.

691 karma

@2ndTimestheCharm, I think so. We will still do the Sunday schedule. I missed the past Sundays too. No worries. We will do PT 68 for this Sunday. Welcome you join us!

• Dandegi1212Dandegi1212 Alum Member
    33 karma

That was another question I had, are we doing PT 67 or PT 68?

691 karma

@Dandegi1212, PT 68. Please check page 1.

• michael_theodoremichael_theodore Alum Member
    253 karma

@"Adam Hawks" @"Michael.Cinco" @Alice003 It was great studying with you all last night. I appreciate all of the great advice and analysis. This is a journey for all of us. Therefore (lol), I think it is important for us to enjoy it. Looking forward to the next session!

edited March 2019 1810 karma

@Alice003 said:
    @2ndTimestheCharm, I think so. We will still do the Sunday schedule. I missed the past Sundays too. No worries. We will do PT 68 for this Sunday. Welcome you join us!

Thanks, but Page 1 says it's PT 67 for this Sunday. @Nicolekh - is it 67 or 68?

1810 karma

Does anyone know if it's 67 or 68? Would love to join this Sunday but I'd need to know which test it is...

691 karma

@Dandegi1212; @2ndTimestheCharm, it is my fault. We will do PT 67. I checked the page 1 of this BR. It writes PT 67.

• henry_wuhenry_wu Alum Member
    31 karma

Hi everyone, it is actually PT 67 for Sunday. My mistake - sorry about the confusion! We will be going over LR (S2).

If people have already done 68, I’d be happy to also BR that sometime next week.

335 karma

@2ndTimestheCharm said:
    Does anyone know if it's 67 or 68? Would love to join this Sunday but I'd need to know which test it is...

Sorry for the late reply @2ndTimestheCharm! it is 67- talk to you tonight!

• Cachi2719Cachi2719 Alum Member
    176 karma

Hi , I wasn't able to make it last night. Will you be going over the 2nd LR section this Thursday night?

• 84 karma

Hi i would like to join this BR group. Can I please be added or get info? Thank you

335 karma

@Cachi2719 said:
    Hi , I wasn't able to make it last night. Will you be going over the 2nd LR section this Thursday night?

Yes! at 7PM

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Hi @Nicolekh to confirm, every Sunday the group will BR the first LR section for the exam and then meet again the Thursday right after to BR the second LR section?

• Dandegi1212Dandegi1212 Alum Member
    33 karma

Are we doing section 4 tonight?

335 karma

@Dandegi1212 said:
    Are we doing section 4 tonight?

@Dandegi1212 yes we are starting now

335 karma

@skhan012018 said:
    Hi @Nicolekh to confirm, every Sunday the group will BR the first LR section for the exam and then meet again the Thursday right after to BR the second LR section?

Yes

edited March 2019 2116 karma

So if anyone stuck around for the post BR chat.

There is a 7sage group chat on what's app. Where we schedule less formal Brs and talk about strategies for other sections of the lsat (rc and LG)

Anyone is welcome to join. We have folks writing the March, June and July LSATs in the chat at various stages of readiness (just starting CC to making a run at 170+)

Just click on the link. Below
    Us March testers are Br'ing 81 and 85 this weekend so now is a good time to join

2116 karma

Hey @Nicolekh Jerry came into the group chat today wondering whether or not you guys were doing 69 or 71 tomorrow. The post says 69 but google doc says 71 apparently.

edited March 2019 1810 karma

I'm planning on joining, with the assumption that it's 69. Fingers crossed.

1810 karma

Stuck at work so will join a bit late, but almost all of my issues in sec.1 were at the very end.

• Tempore NovissimoTempore Novissimo Alum Member
    103 karma

Interested!

335 karma

@johnjyoo said:
    Interested!

@johnjyoo Join us! We'll be doing PT 69 section 4 tonight at 7 pm. Just click the link on the original post to join.

2116 karma

Rachel from the BR session:

Link to the whatsappgroup chat as promised

691 karma

Thank you so much tonight for studying with you guys at BR @ Mickael; Henry; and Richel. I appreciate all of the great advice and analysis. Look forward to studying with you guys again!