Larry Law Law - 0L Prep

Does anyone know how to contact Larry Law Law, the owner of the 0L prep course called (KTCOOLs)? I was wondering if his course was still available. I recall reading a promo saying that it will end indefinitely.

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Seems to still be available for purchase. I hope he's not ending the course.

https://larrylawlaw.samcart.com/products/ktcools-prime/

• Eric25Eric25 Member
    720 karma

I'll admit I'm pretty curious if that actually works or not. Anyone ever tried it?

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@estouten25 said:
    I'll admit I'm pretty curious if that actually works or not. Anyone ever tried it?

Nicole Hopkins raved about it and said it's the main reason she was #2 in her class at NW.

• Eric25Eric25 Member
    720 karma

@Sprinkles well that settles it then lol this course better not disappear anytime in the next 2 years. Thanks for the input!

• thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    1363 karma

@estouten25 said:

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/10600/per-daves-request-0l-pre-1l-prep-advice

Here's her post reviewing the course! :smile:

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

I trust what Nicole shared, but in the spirit of full exposure, there's been plenty of shit-posting on LLL.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LawSchool/comments/4kjg3t/kick_the_crap_out_of_law_school_your_thoughts/

I think most of the comments are from skeptics who haven't even tried the course and seem put off by the aesthetics of the site.

• Eric25Eric25 Member
    720 karma

@thisissparta said:

@estouten25 said:

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/10600/per-daves-request-0l-pre-1l-prep-advice

Here's her post reviewing the course! :smile:

Thank you!

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

I have seen the review by Nicole. I recall that there was a webinar and a sale being held in 7sage last year for KTCOOLs. Wanted to know if there were more reviews by 7sage users.

• SLP_futureJDSLP_futureJD Alum Member
    edited March 2019 464 karma

Edit: never mind. Just searched “buy” on his website and it says sales are closed. You can sign up to join the waitlist.

Has anyone purchased this this year? I’m confused a little about the website and was only able to find the purchase link thru the link posted above.

• NeverStopNeverStop Alum Member
    96 karma

@SLP_futureJD said:
    Edit: never mind. Just searched “buy” on his website and it says sales are closed. You can sign up to join the waitlist.

Has anyone purchased this this year? I’m confused a little about the website and was only able to find the purchase link thru the link posted above.

Just checked the website. The sales are open. They close in 18 days.
    Here is the link: https://larrylawlaw.com/ktcools-sales/

• The NoodleyThe Noodley Alum Member
    662 karma

My concern is that it seems that he is not very response to emails....

464 karma

I don't have any direct experience obviously, but I just got an email from him and he says in the email that he "responds to every email."

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

Just clicked on the link. The sample exam is one of the most bizarre things I have ever read. Without a diagram I could not keep the characters straight. hahaha.

662 karma

@SLP_futureJD said:
    I don't have any direct experience obviously, but I just got an email from him and he says in the email that he "responds to every email."

I got the same email and responded something and clearly he did not reply back thats why I wondered....

464 karma

Ha same. I’ll keep you posted for when he replies. To be fair it’s been less than 24 hrs at this point.

662 karma

@SLP_futureJD said:
    Ha same. I’ll keep you posted for when he replies. To be fair it’s been less than 24 hrs at this point.

I think I am gonna buy it anyway. @"nicole.hopkins" @DumbHollywoodActor and steve schwarz raved about his program. I wanted to learn something before the school starts....

464 karma

He responded to my email! And just for clarification's sake, he said all sales close after the ~17 day window. The course doesn't "sell out" since it's online.

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

Not sure when sales will return, but sales of this will close midnight tonight (eastern standard time). I signed up, and like it so far. Pretty cheap, so if I can get anything out of this it will be a positive. Good luck future 1L's!