Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glitchy links

dave.williamson88dave.williamson88 Alum Member
edited March 2019 in Technical Problems 35 karma

During blind review of a prep test, and clicking on the "explanation" link beside a question (in the question performance list), the link will bring me back to the first page where you input all of the answers on a prep test, rather than to the explanation video. This is a problem that started recently.

If I right click and open in a new tab, it will bring me to the video. If I click on it directly, it will take me back to the input sheet.

Comments

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

Sorry about that! We unfortunately couldn't reproduce the same issue. Could you let us know which PrepTest you were seeing and which question you clicked?

• dave.williamson88dave.williamson88 Alum Member
    35 karma

It happens to me on every prep test on every question. The latest was any question on PT 51.

• jasminesadejasminesade Alum Member
    edited March 2019 249 karma

Hey so this happens to me as well whenever I input the answers and then press explanation it brings me back to the same page that you referred to. If you refresh the page when this happens, it should go back to normal.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

Sorry about that! Do you use Mac or Windows? And also what browser do you use?

1421 karma

@jasminesade @"dave.williamson88" Hey guys, could you send some screenshots of what's happening? If you're on mac, shortcut is cmd+shift+3. If you're on windows, it's windows+shift+s.

We really want to fix this but first we have to reproduce the problem and this would help a lot! Thanks!