Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Overwhelming Exam Season and Multitasking Strategies?

Linda1205Linda1205 Member
edited March 2019 in June 2019 LSAT 215 karma

Hi 7sagers, I am finishing up my master program and April is the exam season in England... I have 4 final essays and 2 final exams which all count 100 percent of the grade on each class. (Yes it is ridiculous) They are all due/happening in April! However, I registered the June 22rd LSAT and wondering if you have any strategies time management? Should I only focus on school work and give up this whole month on LSAT preps and work on the preps in May and June? Or should I do half and half which might be hard for me to switch modes... Any suggestions will be appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

I'm feeling this hard right now! I'm taking the LSAT in September, so my timeline is a little different, but April and May are the busiest months of my company's year - for these two months, my business partner and I work up to 90 hours a week, so there won't be time for any intense studying. What I'm going to try to do is complete a SINGLE logic game each day, since that's the area in which I'm really needing to train my brain and I don't want to experience learning loss! At the beginning of June I'm going to jump back in to fuller part-time studying.

Maybe something like that would work for you, adjusted for your busy April and less busy May?

• Linda1205Linda1205 Member
    215 karma

@aisling said:
    I'm feeling this hard right now! I'm taking the LSAT in September, so my timeline is a little different, but April and May are the busiest months of my company's year - for these two months, my business partner and I work up to 90 hours a week, so there won't be time for any intense studying. What I'm going to try to do is complete a SINGLE logic game each day, since that's the area in which I'm really needing to train my brain and I don't want to experience learning loss! At the beginning of June I'm going to jump back in to fuller part-time studying.

Maybe something like that would work for you, adjusted for your busy April and less busy May?

Thank you Aisling! Wow that's really busy! Good luck to you too! I somehow found the on and off studying does not help that much... I suggest you to finish 5 sections of LG per week? I agree with you that this will not be any learning loss but I just feel my process is too slow... As for LG I think you should exercise a little bit more than 1 game. (I did the similar things before and found it was not ideal... but definitely better than nothing :P )

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

A section would definitely be more useful! Trying to set my expectations low/realistically for those few weeks.