Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NYC Study Buddy June LSAT

LawyerBarbieLawyerBarbie Member
in Study Groups 164 karma

Looking for a serious study person who can commit 1-2x a week during the week, preferably M-Thurs after 6:30pm-8:30pm living in Manhattan (im in FIDI for work), and prepping for the June LSAT. If Queens, during the weekend (mornings preferably). I would like to have someone to bounce critical thinking with for questions and go over exams. I am looking to get in the 160s. I am also going to Manhattan Prep weekly for their free proctored exams so I can build stamina for the exam. Don't be shy!

Comments

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Hi there! I'm in a similar boat. I'm self-prepping for June and will be taking the proctored exams again by next weekend. I'll pm you.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

I'm in LIC, studying for June as well and up to meet when we can...

• LizibethBennetLizibethBennet Alum Member
    44 karma

Hi! I am taking the July LSAT and I will be moving to nyc in june. Let me know if you are intrested in meeting up!

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

I am down too.

• EmelyM93EmelyM93 Member
    75 karma

Hey I work in the city and I wish I could but this month I work those times and wouldnt be able to meet during the week. Im taking September exam! I have been thinking about taking the Manhattan protored exams but I thought they just give the same PT(s) every week. Do they use different Pt’s each week? because if so I’d be soo interested in building my stamina up as well!

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

@EmelyM93 : You can bring your own PTs to take. MP just proctors it for you.

• EmelyM93EmelyM93 Member
    75 karma

@skhan012018 oh thank you! I did NOT know this haha- I’ve been missing out!