Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 46 First ever perfect score on timed LG section I haven't seen before.

HairyTurtleHairyTurtle Alum Member
in Logic Games 62 karma

Studying for the LSAT is so brutal that when you hit a goal like this it is important to take a deep breath and appreciate the work you have put in thus far. My diagnostic was a 144 for some perspective here. For anyone that is currently struggling with LG - trust the process. Keep grinding and you will see the results.

Back to the books!

Comments

• Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
    2798 karma

Congrats!!! This is one of the best feelings in the world!

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

awesome

• Lawster9Lawster9 Alum Member
    393 karma

Thanks for sharing, that is really inspiring! My diagnostic was about the same and LG is the hardest section for me :)

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

Hip, hip, hooray! :smiley:

• BlindReviewerBlindReviewer Alum Member
    855 karma

Congrats! I also recently saw some breakthroughs on fresh LR and it is really one of the best feelings!

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Congrats! Keep trucking on! You've got this

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    edited April 2019 500 karma

Congratulations! May I ask how long have you been practicing to get the perfect LR score? I am trying to improve from my diagnostic of 145 and LR is also the most difficult part for me. Thank you in advance!

• MIT_2017MIT_2017 Alum Member
    470 karma

@2021lawschool said:
    Congratulations! May I ask how long have you been practicing to get the perfect LR score? I am trying to improve from my diagnostic of 145 and LR is also the most difficult part for me. Thank you in advance!

Not sure how you've been studying, but consider doing some untimed sections. Doing a few untimed sections where you really sit and ponder and digest the text can help you to make new insights into the material (causing some concepts to "click") that simply would never happen, or at least would take much longer to happen, when you're killing yourself doing timed sections.

It can be brutal to do timed section after timed section and continue to do poorly and feel doomed. I have made that mistake in the past. But once you've begun to score well under no timing constraints, you will now have a bit higher confidence and a much more realistic shot at scoring well under timed conditions.

• HairyTurtleHairyTurtle Alum Member
    62 karma

@2021lawschool said:

Hey @2021lawschool, sorry for the late response. I have been studying for about 6 months now but only 4 of those months with 7sage. My post was about the Logic Games section of the test (LG), not Logical Reasoning (LR). Not sure if you mistakenly wrote LR but I'll give some advice either way. Just keep at it! I have had so many moments where I've wanted to give up because I felt like I wasn't making any progress. Just as someone below me responded, I would suggest studying without a timer until you really feel like you're in a comfortable position with the material. In the end, there is no substitute for hard work when it comes to this test. Keep your head down and stay after it. Best of luck!!