Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which course to pick for 167+ score

wngdwaf_1wngdwaf_1 Alum Member
edited April 2019 in General 89 karma

I have the whole summer to study for this and I am determined. Aiming to write the Sept test. I'm only working a part time job with minimal hours throughout the summer. I need to get a score of at least 167. Which course should I pick? If I don't feel ready by Sept or if my score isn't high enough, I'll definitely take a later test. Please advice!

Comments

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

Have you taken a diagnostic? If so, what was it? I feel like the answer is Ultimate plus regardless due to the amount of material you will have. It’s the best out there as far as bang for your buck, IMO.

• GuillaumeGuillaume Alum Member
    edited April 2019 652 karma

If you can afford it, go with Ultimate +. The access to all the PTs is invaluable.

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

Ultimate + if you want a great score and have the entire summer. Please don't try to skimp. I am a proud member of the 167+ club and I don't think that would have happened without the Ultimate +. As Guillame said, access to explanations for the most recent PT's are huge.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

FWIW, I initially bought the Ultimate version. After finishing the CC and starting on PT, BR, drill, rinse, repeat, I actually ended up spending more total money buying additional PTs (specifically for the explanations). If your have the means, the Ultimate+ is worth it.

• wngdwaf_1wngdwaf_1 Alum Member
    89 karma

Thanks everyone! Will be getting Ultimate+!!