Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silly Watch Question -

JM.ZJM.Z Alum Member
in General 142 karma

Do we have to keep the watch on our wrists or are we allowed to put it on a desk in front of us during the test??

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Putting it on the desk is fine. :)

• jessicalauren216jessicalauren216 Free Trial Member
    86 karma

Put it on the desk the first time I took the LSAT I was actually interrupted during my section because it was on my wrist.

• hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member
    973 karma

I actually think putting it on the desk is preferable! It's much easier to glance at mid test that way.

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

I put it on the desk and prop it up so its never more than a head glance away.

One watch tip I have is to make sure you account for the preamble (it takes about 1 minute and pay attention to when the session actually starts. I was burned badly by this in an RC section once as I lost time and got lost in a passage, spending way too much time on it.

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

I put it on my desk. I will add though, as I believe it was mentioned in a separate post, with the new digital test coming soon, the screen will have a digital countdown clock on there which makes watches a moot point soon (unless your a June or for some a July taker).