Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class of 2022 roll call!

Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member

Hey everyone! It’s getting to be deposit time for the class of 2022. Check in here and let us know where you’re headed!

Still doesn’t feel real but, I’m headed to Northwestern! 😱💜

Comments

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    edited April 2019 2116 karma

I will be headed to The Peter Allard School of Law. The Stamford of Canada with the added benefit that the Magna Cum Laude gets proclaimed the Queen or King in the North.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Headed to NYU!

• GuillaumeGuillaume Alum Member
    edited April 2019 652 karma

Headed to the University of British Columbia in Canada - my target school! I'll be in the same class as @"Michael.Cinco"! Any other UBC/Canadian folks here?

• hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member
    973 karma

Yale! (Speaking of which, I actually need to get my act together and send the paperwork in....)

• paulmv.benthempaulmv.benthem Alum Member
    1032 karma

Joining @"Michael.Cinco" and @Guillaume at Allard!

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

Did we just become best friends? 😂

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

Wishing I could check in! So far, your boy has been waitlisted at every.single.school I've applied to. This is my journey, I'm grateful to God, but my application cycle has felt like an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm or something hahaha, everything has just been a mild disaster.

652 karma

Lol we should make a 7Sage study group for 1L!

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited April 2019 13286 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    Wishing I could check in! So far, your boy has been waitlisted at every.single.school I've applied to. This is my journey, I'm grateful to God, but my application cycle has felt like an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm or something hahaha, everything has just been a mild disaster.

Speaking from experience; just hold out the best you possibly can. Waitlist should be illegal. It worked out for me and I am hoping it ends up working out for you as well!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

@BinghamtonDave Dave nooo! I'm so sorry! That sucks - you deserve so much better than that. I know it's probably little consolation, but everyone has been predicting there to be more WL movement this year than last. And I know at least some schools still offer scholarships from it. But I'm so sorry, that sucks man! :(

• Sara_3080Sara_3080 Alum Member
    432 karma

Still waiting to hear back from quite a few schools (I applied really late in the cycle), but it’s looking like I'll be attending UCLA :)

edited April 2019 652 karma

@BinghamtonDave, keep your chin up and have faith. I know the waiting sucks but just like the LSAT, you gotta believe that things will fall into place. Sending out positive vibes to you!

• Simple ManSimple Man Alum Member
    448 karma

I'll be headed to Washburn University in Topeka! One of the few schools to offer an accelerated 2 year program, a guaranteed full ride and change, and a history of placing students in the field I want to enter. I can't really complain :blush:

Banging a JD out in two years and avoiding debt at all cost were my biggest fears for the two year application cycle. I'm so glad to have subdued all those fears.

• kpj744___kpj744___ Alum Member
    231 karma

@"Simple Man" said:
    I'll be headed to Washburn University in Topeka! One of the few schools to offer an accelerated 2 year program, a guaranteed full ride and change, and a history of placing students in the field I want to enter. I can't really complain :blush:

Banging a JD out in two years and avoiding debt at all cost were my biggest fears for the two year application cycle. I'm so glad to have subdued all those fears.

Were you from Kansas or want to stay there? Just wondering how you discovered the school. Congrats to you on the full ride!!!! (and the 2 years)

8392 karma

@"Simple Man" That is awesome! I am a little jealous of the 2 years and no debt haha. Congratulations!!

• Simple ManSimple Man Alum Member
    448 karma

@kpj744___ I'm not from Kansas and have no intention to stay. I found them because I was hyper focused on finding a 2 year program. They also offer in-state tuition to several surrounding states, including Colorado, so they jumped to the top of my list.

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

There's a lot of Canadian representation here. Woot~

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

UCI with $135,000 scholarship (what amounts to a 97% scholarship). Was rejected last cycle before I found 7sage. Thanks 7sage!

8392 karma

@CantStopWontStop Amazing! Similar to me, I was WL at UCI last year and in with $120k this year. Congratulations!!

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

@"Leah M B" thanks! Congrats to you too! You’re comments on reapplying really helped me a lot. What a difference waiting a cycle can make!

• sagp015sagp015 Free Trial Member
    20 karma

UVA or if NYU takes me off the WL or live my lifelong dream of being a monk :).

• supboardersupboarder Alum Member
    edited April 2019 109 karma

@CantStopWontStop Congrats on the scholly!

• camcam Alum Member
    349 karma

I realize I haven't posted to these boards in at least a year, but I'm headed to Chicago-Kent.

• LSAT GUYLSAT GUY Member
    3 karma

@Sara_3080 said:
    Still waiting to hear back from quite a few schools (I applied really late in the cycle), but it’s looking like I'll be attending UCLA :)

I'm in the exact same situation!

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Headed to Iowa! 🖤💛

• taylormlarsontaylormlarson Member
    3 karma

University of Miami! 🙌

• Giselle112Giselle112 Alum Member
    151 karma

Boston University with a full-ride!

• almostthere17almostthere17 Live Member
    83 karma

Cornell!!

• Sarri BallSarri Ball Alum Member
    74 karma

elated to be heading to Osgoode!

As someone who comes from a low-income background, I appreciate how 7sage levelled the playing field for me.

Good luck to everyone!

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Also most likely going to attend Osgoode!

• Sue Doe NimbSue Doe Nimb Alum Member
    183 karma

WUSTL!

• SLP_futureJDSLP_futureJD Alum Member
    464 karma

Heading to UGA!

• teamteamvicsterteamteamvicster Alum Member
    774 karma

Headed to Notre Dame!
    Riding 10+ waitlists hahaha I feel you @BinghamtonDave

• necessarynaominecessarynaomi Alum Member
    56 karma

University of Virginia School of Law--still can't believe I'm going to my dream school!