Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to pause the timer on the 7sage digital PTs?

MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
in General 3256 karma

I realize that on the actual test there's no need for this at all, but I often practice sections during my down time at work and like the ability to pause if I get a phone call or something like that. If this has already been addressed somewhere or if it's super obvious, I'm sorry!

Comments

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@MissChanandler Sorry, it was designed to not have a pause button on the timer to simulate testing conditions.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

That makes sense, thank you for the response!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    I realize that on the actual test there's no need for this at all, but I often practice sections during my down time at work and like the ability to pause if I get a phone call or something like that. If this has already been addressed somewhere or if it's super obvious, I'm sorry!

I used to use the 7Sage proctor on YouTube at work for this reason! You can then pause it in the app if you get a call/urgent email, etc.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@Alex That's a great suggestion, thank you!