Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Bundle

emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited March 2015 in Logic Games 3462 karma
I was wondering if there's any way I could possibly print each game on one sheet instead of two sheets? The games in the lessons with video explanations in the course all print on one page. So is there a way I could do that with the LG bundle? Since I've already printed every game from PT 1-35 before on two sheets I was hoping I could re-work all of these games again just by printing one sheet.

Comments

• kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    275 karma
    @emli1000 I'm not sure that's possible from the LG bundle...perhaps if you have some PDF editing software, you can edit the files so that they are all on one page?
  • bobaliciousbobalicious Member Sage
    127 karma
    No, unless you manipulate the PDFs.

It's better to practice them on two pages b/c that's what you'll get on test day.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @kingofclubs323 yea I was hoping there was something else I could do besides having to print 2 sheets per page or duplex printing.
    3462 karma
    @bobalicious Ahhh.. I see. I know but since I keep practicing them over and over I kind of didn't want to use so much extra paper. Since this is like the 6th pack I've bought lol
  • bobaliciousbobalicious Member Sage
    127 karma
    @emli1000 Ohhhh yeah, if you add up all the paper I used it'd probably amount to a big tree having sacrificed itself for my LSAT studying and whatever thing printer toner comes from.

But seriously, girl, or dude, you can't go cheap on the printing. Use the extra paper! It makes a difference.
    3462 karma
    @bobalicious haha. I figured since i'm just re-doing them over and over again it wouldn't matter how I printed them out. Since I print everything else normal lol
  • kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    275 karma
    @bobalicious that's extremely ironic considering how the LSAT writers are supposedly staunch environmentalists who advocate a greener world and all that jazz...