Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot see answers?!?

hellohn21hellohn21 Alum Member

Is it just me but I cant seem to review the answers after I've done the practice questions...

I used to be able to see them but suddenly I can't see it. When I clicked Answers, it would just be a blank white page.

Comments

• dwu_5125dwu_5125 Alum Member
    edited May 2019 30 karma

I'm having the same problem! I've reloaded the page, switched from Firefox to Chrome, and cleared my cache, but I'm still have the same issue. @studentservice

• 10 karma

I am having the same issue here. Tried multiple devices, chrome and the app as well.

• Mermaidia19Mermaidia19 Member
    3 karma

Same issue! I even tried it on the app but still no luck. I thought I was the only one!

• DAN_E_O21DAN_E_O21 Member
    37 karma

Same here. What a great start of the day :neutral:

• tamarykatztamarykatz Member
    14 karma

same issue here! I also can't star any of the practice problems....

• edited May 2019 18 karma

I can't see the questions or the answers, and can't access the "notes" function in the problem sets in accompany the core curriculum.

Added: I experience this in Safari and in Firefox.

• dannylugo04dannylugo04 Alum Member
    edited May 2019 4 karma

I am having the same issue in Chrome.

Update: For answers to Logic Games, go to 7sage's YouTube channel and search the PrepTest for the explanation video with answers.

• sunflower-1sunflower-1 Alum Member
    32 karma

Same here :/

• mjg2317mjg2317 Alum Member
    32 karma

Me too.

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

Ok so it isn't just me. I thought it was something wrong with my surface.

• sunflower-1sunflower-1 Alum Member
    edited May 2019 32 karma

FYI, from Akiko: "So sorry about this! I've reported this issue to our team. We will try to fix it as soon as possible."

• kimberly-3kimberly-3 Member
    4 karma

same here

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

We're very sorry about this. We're looking into this issue and we expect to fix it soon.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    edited May 2019 1421 karma

Hi everyone, the fix is live. Please scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page and click the "Force Refresh" button.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Sv2rCHchfG8MbZ8k31/giphy.gif

• 18 karma

It's working for me now. Thanks!

• hellohn21hellohn21 Alum Member
    7 karma

They fixed it! Hope you guys could see it now.