Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crash course on conditional logic for grouping games?

max_pivetta7max_pivetta7 Member
in Logic Games 10 karma

Hey all, I have roughly a month to go until the June LSAT, and I need to brush up on my conditional reasoning fundamentals from the ground up, as it relates to Logic Games. I've tried to start with intro to grouping games but have found his list of conditional statements and their implied conditional relationships incomprehensible. Which videos should I begin with to have a solid foundation for understanding conditionality in situations like grouping games?

Thanks!

Comments

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

Hey!

From what I can gather here, if you are not seeing the conditional relationships well, then I would go back to the conditional logic lessons at the beginning of the CC. What is taught there is applied exactly the same way as in the game. I would also review the "or" and "not both" video in the in/out intro section. These are critical to understand, especially for the in/out grouping games.

LG will punish you if your foundationals are not there. If that means doing some games untimed to understand how the relationships truly work, then do it. It may help seeing how the writers implement these logical relationships in the actual games. Hope this helps! Good luck!