Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Trial

GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
in General 184 karma

I'm planning on starting the prep ASAP and taking the test in Sep/Oct. Is it recommended that I first go through the free trial and take a diagnostic test or should I just start with the course?

Comments

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

FYI see the 7Sage YouTube channel if you haven't done this before, as it has an overview of the services on this site. It might be helpful in moving to the next step. The courses are nice. After you make a one-time purchase, renewal is very easy and affordable.

• GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
    184 karma

Thanks a lot for your reply. So, it's okay to skip the diagnostic test?

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

You can take a diagnostic with or without the trial/course. If you choose the June 07 test as a diagnostic, which almost every test prep course suggests, it is free and can be googled and downloaded. Diagnostic is to see what the test is like before diving into the mechanics and will gauge your reading and reasoning ability. The score isn't going to mean much, but I think it is a good idea to take it just as an introduction. The course will help you develop the foundation necessary for performing well on the test, and from there improvement will rely upon how hard you work. If you decide not to take a diagnostic, it isn't going to prevent you from doing well in the future.

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

I actually took the test before which helped me see where I would be scoring before 7sage. This was important because after the videos, I wanted to see how much my score had changed. It went up so much by just learning the logic games. I recommend that you should take the diagnostic test under strict timed conditions and try your very best. If you don't know the answer, make your best guess. Then, score it and just keep it. At the end of 7sage videos, you can try to redo the same test to see how much you have learned!

• GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
    184 karma

Thanks a lot for your reply everyone. This is really helpful!