Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I be using other books along with 7sage?

GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
in General 184 karma

I just started the Ultimate+ course yesterday and I'm wondering if I should be using some other study content along with 7sage or should I do that once I'm done with the 7sage core curriculum. The weekly hours for ultimate+ based on my schedule is already 45-50 hours/ Week so I'm just a little confused if I should be adding some other content with this. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

I used other books to supplement my understanding of RC and LR. I think 7sage is all you need, but I did like LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim and The Loophole by Ellen Cassidy. As far as LG is concerned, I only use 7sage diagramming and I skipped LG in the LSAT Trainer. The Loophole has an interesting stimulus summary exercise for LR similar to the 7sage memory method for RC. The drills in that book also really emphasize prephrasing. I think ultimately it is good to learn from varied sources, but reading the books did not make me better than I already was after going through the CC and drilling. I liked being able to reinforce the concepts I had already learned through 7sage with something text based.

• GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
    184 karma

This is really helpful. Thanks a lot!