Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading Comprehension Improvement ?

Anybody have any tips on how to improve in reading comprehension? It has consistently been my worst section throughout my studies, and from what I've heard most people feel the same way. I feel like this section has the least amount of study resources in any curriculum as well, lol. However, anybody who's strength lies in this particular section have any insight on how they succeed? Or anybody who has improved in this section have any advice? There has got to be a way to improve here other than just being a natural, right ??

Comments

• Mario RoboMario Robo Alum Member
    266 karma

The biggest improvement for me came after I worked at my RC for a while untimed. Take a while on each passage and make sure each answer is definitely true because most of the RC answers are straight from the passage.

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

Once I learned to stop wasting time on hard questions. Sometimes you just miss a small detail and don’t know where to find it. That’s just bad luck but it’s not worth searching for it and wasting precious time.