Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great video about fallacies

Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
edited November 2021 in General 3107 karma

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2016 7468 karma
    Great video! Sometimes, I can focus on the formal too much. This was a nice reminder. Going to check out the other ones from here. Thanks!
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    Just went through the video. It was a great reinforcement. I also quickly went to his channel and found some other great videos, one of which was about the "Straw Man Fallacy". LSAT, from time to time, has a tendency to use this fallacy in the flaw questions. I will be sure to explore more tomorrow. Thanks again.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2016 7468 karma

This one is an interesting look at Phenomenon/Hypothesis arguments. Abductive Arguments, who knew?
  • 5 karma

I need help, I am not getting some of my videos for the answers and honestly wanna know, am I being discriminated against or something, cause otherwise there should be a bad glitch from a virus or something, thanks.

• edited June 2019 1025 karma

Nice video! Thanks. I almost forgot how important substance flaws are while studying for this test.

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Hey! Videos for what answers?

@dennisdeng5 said:
    I need help, I am not getting some of my videos for the answers and honestly wanna know, am I being discriminated against or something, cause otherwise there should be a bad glitch from a virus or something, thanks.

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

This video is sweet.