Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too familiar with PTs

Valentina LiuValentina Liu Free Trial Member
in General 18 karma

Hey,
I have been studying for LSAT for a while and have done all the PTs. For the most recent PTs, I have done them for 2-3 times. I registered for the July LSAT and I am very worried that I do not have any unfamiliar PTs to simulate the actual testing if I remember the questions and passages and even answers from the time I did the PTs. I wonder if anyone has similar experience with this and could give me some advice.

Comments

• Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
    2798 karma

Check out LSAT India. It is written by LSAC and extremely similar in nature, although a bit easier in difficulty (I think). The tests are great ways to see new material and manage pace. They may not be perfectly representative of a modern US LSAT, but they do have some utility. There are 5 legal and free PDF practice tests released.

• Nunuboy1994Nunuboy1994 Free Trial Member
    346 karma

If you’re desperate to find something at all you could also try some GMAT and GRE questions. The GMAT has a type of question called “critical reasoning” which is very, very similar to LR and it also has reading comprehension. The GRE is the same- it has reading comp passages and questions similar to LR.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

So you've done all the published PTs? That's a lot of work and you're to be commended on this. Are there some from awhile ago that maybe aren't as fresh in your mind?